33

When I woke up it was still dark

When I woke up it was still dark. Adrian had his arms around me so I couldn't move at all. I lay there for a thinking about different stuff when I realized I've never seen the sunrise. Maybe I can see it today since I'm already awake.

I poked Adrian's cheek. "Adrian wake up."

He didn't move.

"Adrian. Adrian. Adrian."

"What?" He groaned.

"Can we please go see the sunrise."

He opened his eyes to glare at me. "No. Sleep, it's better."

I giggled. He's cute when he's grumpy. "But I want to see the sunrise. Please."

He sighed. "Okay. But I'm using the bathroom first."

He started getting up but I interrupted him. "Nuh-uh. I'm going first."

He frowned. Now he looks like a child ready to throw a tantrum. "You can't have everything."

I giggled. "Yes I can." I ran into the bathroom saying that.

I did my business and got out to see Adrian sleeping again. "Adrian wake up."

"I'm up." He groaned and walked into the bathroom.

I looked around in the closet for my clothes. I decided to go for a cute little white dress with yellow flowers on it.

I knocked on the bathroom door to tell Adrian not to come out until I say so.

Then I quickly put on my dress and started brushing my hair.

"Are you done yet," Adrian asked from the bathroom.

"Oh, yes yes I'm done. Sorry."

Adrian came out went to the closet took out a t-shirt wore it and said, "I'm ready."

Boys have it so easy. No trouble getting dressed. Just throw something on and done.

I finished brushing my hair and left it down because I still can't tie my hair. Then I took another brush from the dresser and walked up to Adrian.

He raised his brow. "What?"

I signed and climbed onto the bed. Then I pulled him down and made him sit infront of me.  I started brushing his hair. Going out without brushing hair seems a little extreme to me.

Adrian just sat there while I combed through his completely untangled hair.

"Done." I put the brush down.

Adrian nodded standing up. "Let's go."

We sneakily walked out of the room and towards the front door.

Adrian pointed to the car standing outside and I went to sit inside. He climbed into the driver's seat and we drove off.

"Where are we going?"