46

A/N
Cliche alert guys <3

______________________________________

"Oh gosh, look, your brother cut your carrots into little hearts," Noah squealed while we were having lunch which attracted all of their attention

"Oh gosh this is cute," Nia said with a smile as I blushed a deep red.

"Did anyone warn her to stay away from them" Stefan asked looking at Brittany and Andrew who shook their head.

Brittany turned to face me. "Astrid, you're a sweet girl. I want you to be safe, okay? So please just stay away from the Kings."

"Huh?"

"Yeah," Andrew nodded. "Soren, Anubis, Xander and Eros King. They're bad news. Just stay away from them and you're gonna be fine."

They seem scared of my brothers. But my brothers aren't scary, they're like cuddly teddy bears. Cute and soft. Maybe I should clear up their misconception. "I think they're really cute," I said with a small smile.

Noah shook his head. "Oh sweetie, they're not cute. They're hot. And dangerous. So stay away from them."

"But they're like teddy bears." I don't understand why my new friends keep telling me to stay away from my brothers.

"Teddy bears?"

I nodded and my new friends chuckled. "I think we're talking about different people here."

I shook my head. They said my brothers names didn't they? "No no, I think you have it wrong. They-"

I was interrupted with something, probably the doors, slamming.

"Why are they here," Noah wondered tilting his head. I couldn't see who he's talking about because I had my back to the entrance.

"As far as I remember, they don't have lunch here," Nia stated.

"I don't think I've ever seen any of them eat," Stefan snorted.

This time Brittany turned around to look and turned back to us. "Why's he looking at us?"

"More specifically, our Attie," Andrew stated with a hint of fear.

"I don't want her to be his latest escapade," Brittany growled before turning to look at me. "Don't worry, I'm going to protect you. You're too innocent to be in any of their clutches," she said holding my face in her hands.

"Huh?"

"Fuck there coming here," Stefan exclaimed.

Before anyone else could react someone grabbed my shoulder which caused me to flinch, not expecting it. "Shit sorry, did I scare you." I heard Anubis speak from behind me.

I shook my head. "Just wasn't expecting it."

I turned to greet my brother with a smile and noticed Soren, Xander and Eros standing behind him. So I waved at them too.