15

TW
Torture scenes ahead. Skip if you're sensitive.
______________________________________

"I'll ask again where is Jack Torres?"

The battered man just shook his head and said he didn't know.

"Guess I'll have to get it out of you the hard way," I said, "Steve, get me the hammer."

"No please believe me, I don't know where he is," the man bound to the chair pleaded.

I let out a chuckle. He still thinks he can get out of here.

I smashed the hammer on his wrist and the moron screamed. "You can't take this? How are you ever going to face what's coming? Put his hands on the table boys."

I continued to smash his fingers one by one but he's still not talking. So I hit his nose with the hammer, getting a nice crunch and blood splattered  around. My bloodlust increased seeing his defiance.

"Get me the knife. "

"No no please no," he kept pleading.

"Then tell me, where is Jack Torres?"

"I really don't know."

I hummed and picked the knife. "No please don't, I don't know."

"Well if you don't know then you're of no use. I'll just get rid of you."

"No no I'll tell you what I know but please let me go."

"I'll let you go if you tell me everything."

"All I know is that he killed his wife for the money because he was in huge debt. Oh and that he used to sell his daughter to people so he could get some money. Now please let me go."

"You didn't tell me where he is."

"I don't know," the man exclaimed. "He just told me that he'll get the money if his wife dies and then he'll  be able to pay off his debts and be the nice father he used to be. That's all he ever told me, believe me, please."

"That wasn't so hard now was it," I said pointing my gun at his head.

"No please, you said you'll let me go."

I smirked, "I am letting you go."

Blood splattered on me as I shot him.

"Get rid if the body."

I walked out of the basement of our warehouse, I have to get cleaned up before going home. Can't let Astrid see this, she'll be traumatized.

After taking a short shower and changing into new clothes I informed dad that I was going home. Even though I wasn't as close to my sister as Daemon or Adonis were I still loved her and I was ecstatic to have her back. And I definitely am not jealous of my elder brothers. I mean like I'm the scariest looking out of all of us and she's afraid of me so it makes sense. I could tell that she wasn't as comfortable with me as she was with others but I guess I'm at fault there. I don't spend as much time with her as the others do.