22

I woke up to a sharp pain in my lower abdomen

I woke up to a sharp pain in my lower abdomen. I tried getting comfortable but something was blocking my movement so I whimpered.

The thing that was blocking me, which turned out to be Daemon, sat up immediately, "What happened? Are you ok? What hurts? Did you have a bad dream? Tell me baby."

"No, my tummy hurts." I cried.

Daemon sat up. "Uh- baby I think you just started your period," he said scratching his neck.

"Huh?"

"There's blood on the sheets."

I turned red as I saw the blood on the sheets. I'm embarassed.

"It's ok," Daemon gently guided me to stand up. "You go change your clothes and maybe take a shower or bath if you want I'll get your stuff."

I nodded and ran, tried to run, to the bathroom.

I was done with my shower when I heard a knock on the door. "Hey honey, you okay in there? I brought you pads, tampons, heating pad, chocolate, ice cream, menstrual cup and cake and uh- I forgot what else."

I wrapped a towel around myself and went out to see Adonis standing in my room with lots of packets.

"Do you know how to put on a pad?" He asked to which I shook my head.

"Well then I'll just find a YouTube video for you." He took his phone before looking up again. "Do you want pads or tampons?"

"I don't know. What's the difference?"

"Pads are stuff you put on and tampons are what you put in."

"What?"

"I'll just find a YouTube video."

Adonis gave me his phone after playing the video and went out. A few minutes later I was all educated about period products. I think I prefer pads. I wouldn't like to have something in me.

After putting a pad on my underwear and getting dressed, I walked down for breakfast.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Adonis asked as I entered the kitchen.

Doesn't he have work?

"I don't feel like eating," I really didn't feel like eating. I feel bloated and disgusting.

Daemon rubbed my shoulder as I took the seat next to him. "Does it hurt?"

I nodded. It hurts a lot.

"Do you want to cancel your tutoring today?"

I don't want that but I don't think I'd be able to go on like nothing's wrong while my abdomen feels like it's being stabbed. This is worse than Jack and momma's beatings.

"Yes please," I mumbled.

"Here, eat," Adonis slid a bowl of fruits toward me followed by a glass of smoothie.