Chapter 2

Sarah's POV:

We were at the arena, waiting for the show to start when suddenly I really needed to unload myself.

"I have to pee... You stay here okay? I don't want you to be late for the show." I say to Febe. She nods in response.

I run to the restrooms as fast as I can. Okay maybe I'm not too excited about tonight but that doesn't mean I want to ruin my best friends night by letting her alone for too long. Fortunately the queue isn't that long. It was my turn in no time!

As I wash my hands afterwards, something lying on the floor catches my eye. It looks like a badge? After walking towards it, I pick it up, reading BACKSTAGE PASS above a nice picture of 4 boys. I guess someone left it here, but what should I do with it? There's no one here so I can't ask anyone if it's theirs. There's no name on it so there's no point in bringing it back to an employe. I guess I'm just keeping it then, so Febe can have the best day of her life! You have to say... I'm an awesome friend!

I walk back to Febe after slipping the card into my back pocket. When I enter the arena, they already started. Girls are going crazy, including Febe. I have to admit, they're kinda good! And this one boy looks cute too, even know he's asian. I mean, not really asian but he's an asian lookalike... Okay I lied. He's not cute. He's smoking HOT!! The way he sings his parts... Wow!

"Sarah you have a boyfriend!" A voice in my head says.

"There's nothing wrong with observing..." I tell myself. "Tony will never know!"

~after the concert~

"It's already over." Febe says, frowning with her shoulders hanging. She looks so sad... Maybe now's the right time to tell her about the pass? No, I'll wait a little longer. Not everyone around us has to know.

"Come on let's go." I say, pulling her arm lightly. We walk to the entrance hall, surrounded by all the other fans.

"Which way would backstage be?" I asked Febe as we stop in the middle of the big crowd. Okay so maybe my plan of telling her in a less crowded space wasn't exactly here but I guess it's now or never.

"I don't know..." She frowns, looking at me suspiciously. "Why?"

I show her the pass with a big smile, making her eyes widen.

"OH MY GOD!! Is it real?" She squeals, snatching the pass out of my hands and examining it.

"No it's fake." I joke making her face drop immediately. She never notices my sarcasm... "I'm just kidding, it's real!" I say, giving her a small poke.

"I can't believe it! How did you get it?" She asks.

"Long story... I'll explain it to you later." Okay maybe it wasn't that long: I went to the bathroom and found it. But knowing Febe, she wouldn't take it if she knew it was someone else's. So let's just stay with "Long story".

"But we only have one pass." She suddenly says, realising that only one of us can go.

"It's okay you can go." I assure her. Honestly, I wouldn't mind being face to face with that hot asian but they're her idols so I don't want to take that away from her. "I'll wait for you."

"Sure?" Her eyes switch from me to the pass in her hands and back.

"Yeah sure!" I grab her arm, pulling her away from the crowd. "Come on."

Febe's POV:

I had to leave Sarah at the bodyguard. I kinda feel bad for her, that guy looked really scary! But she said she was fine with it... Now this lady is leading me towards the boys. My nerves are going crazy as we walk further and further away from Sarah, closer and closer to my four idols. After some turns, we walk inside a room with two sofa's, a fridge and a pingpong table. And there they are. In the sofa's. Four guys from Australia who happen to be my biggest dream. Oh god what do I say to them?

"Boys, you have company." The lady says. That was the signal for them to turn around. Oh god...

AUTOR'S NOTE:

No I don't really think Calum is an asian!! It's just a story...

Share, comment and vote if you like it!!