Chapter 28

Sarah's POV:

Things are going better than I expected them to go. It's been almost two weeks now and not one minute have I doubted Calum's faithfulness. Of course it's hard to contact each other due to the huge time difference. Some days I don't hear a thing from any of the boys but that's just normal. They have other friends there and I don't want them, especially Calum, to ruin their life just because of me and Febe. Maybe it's even good that I don't talk to them every day. This way, when we do talk to them, we always have something to say.

Febe and I decided to hang out a bit. Neither of us has anything to do so why not just spend some time together? We're doing our favourite activity: watching supernatural! Saying we're addicted is an understatement. What can I say? They're hot.

Just when we started a new episode, my phone lights up, signalling that I have a message. Opening it, I see a picture of Calum and Luke.

Cal: Luke says hi!

Teddybear: Hi!

Cal: Hola

I chuckle. Guess Calum needed an excuse for talking to me.

"What is it?" Febe asks, bending over to look at my phone. "Say hi for me too!" A wide smile appears on her face.

Teddybear: Febe says hi too

Cal: I love you Febe!! <3

I frown at my phone. What is happening?

Cal: Luke just stole my phone...

Cal: He couldn't help it

I laugh escapes my mouth as I imagine Luke and Calum fighting over his phone.

Teddybear: Explains everything

Febe and I go back to our episode of supernatural, leaving the boys to do their thing.

This is exactly what I was talking about. We don't text like we're never going to see each other again. From time to time we have a little conversation just to show that we haven't forgotten each other yet and then we just continue with what we're doing. It's as simple as that. And it works. It works just fine.

So in case you didn't notice yet, the next few chapters are going to be a lot of texting.

Hope you guys like it! If you do, remember to share, comment and vote because that makes me the happiest person on this planet!! Love you all so much for reading this <3