Chapter 9

Calum's POV:
We were at the airport, waiting for our plane to board. It seemed like hours before we could enter! But it was finally time. Time to go home... The tour was over and I was happy that I could finally rest a little. I really needed it! We had our first class seats and Luke and Ashton were arguing about who was going to sit together. I ended up sitting next to Luke.

"So" he said "you excited to go home?"

"I guess..." I answered. I wasn't really paying attention to him because I was still trying to find that girl on twitter... It's been almost two months and I still didn't find her. How hard could it be?

"Sir, can you switch off all electrical devices?" A woman asked me.

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure" I say as I turn off my phone.

"Now you have to be social..." Luke said as he poked me.

"Whatever" Luke would normally get mad at me now because he hated me being on my phone all the time lately... But he didn't. He just smiled and looked at the little screen in front of him. I looked outside and wondered how long this flight would take...

Sarah's POV:

It was the last day of school and I just had to go get my report (you know, the paper with all my exam results). This day was always boring because you had to stay so long... There were like prizes for each course which you could win. I didn't win anything. As usual... But my grades weren't bad so I could start my vacation in a good way! More or less... I was going to start it with Tony. We planned to go to the coast but he was nowhere to be seen. He didn't answer his phone either. I guess that's his way of telling me he doesn't want to go... That was so nice! Note the sarcasm.

When I walked out of school I saw Febe talking to these boys. They were both wearing a hoodie so I couldn't see their faces. But I didn't care! Febe was here!! I ran to her as fast as I could and gave her the biggest hug ever! We didn't see each other since the concert which was like... Two months ago?

"I missed you so much!" I squealed.

"I know, I missed you too!"

Calum's POV:

Apparently we weren't going home just yet... Luke surprised us ( mostly me. Turns out everyone knew about it except for me...) by going to Belgium. We went to Febe's school and now we were waiting outside another school. Don't ask me why cause I don't know! Michael and Ashton took our luggage to our hotel and they would catch some sleep. I wanted to join them but Luke insisted that I would go with him. Which I regret very badly cause now he was catching up with Febe and I was just standing there. Being the third wheel. But then something happened. Something that I didn't expect. Something that made all my regret go away. Or should I say someone?
Sarah walked out of the school. She didn't look really happy. Until she saw us. Her face lit up as she ran over to us. I probably smiled like an idiot. But... She didn't run to me. I don't think she even noticed me... She ran straight to Febe.

"I missed you so much!" She squealed.

"I know, I missed you too!" Febe said "But there's someone who missed you even more than I did..." She added, looking at me. Sarah looked confused and followed Febe. She stared at me for a while. Why didn't she recognise me? Did I change that hard? Oh right... I was wearing a hoodie! No one could recognise me and Luke!

"Calum?" She asked confused. I smiled and so did she. The most beautiful and bright smile I had ever seen! And I was the reason behind it! Which made me feel pretty good... The next second she attacked me with a hug. I was unprepared so I almost fell. Once I was sure we wouldn't fall to the ground, I hugged her back. She squeezed me tight and I burrowed my face in her long, curly hair. I finally found her...