Chapter 17

Calum's POV:

Seeing her teers of happiness gave me the best feeling I've ever had before. We didn't release the song yet because we thought that when we'd say it was about a certain girl, loads of girls would make up stories and say it was about them. Of course we didn't want that to happen. We wanted Febe and Sarah to know for sure that it was about them. We wanted them to be the first to hear it. I have to say that Luke and I were pretty proud of it.

It's actually sad that our best songs are written when we feel miserable. That's when we have the most inspiration for beautiful lyrics. When you feel happy, there's nothing really to write about. Accept when your name is Pharrell Williams. No offence. When we're happy, we start writing about pizza or just random things that make us happy. Imagine a song that went like this: walking naked through my house, feeling happy and alive. Got my mates around, eating pizza on the couch. I don't think a lot of people would like that...

We let the girls choose a place to eat. Unfortunately, Sarah had to go home because her dog was home alone due to her parents who went out with friends. She had to babysit on her dog but she offered that we'd all come over to her house and order pizza. Did I complain? Not at all!! I mean, pizza and a dog in the same house? I would never decline an offer like that! Although I have to say that the best part of it all is that it's Sarah's house. Cheesy? I know. She has that effect on me.

Her dog likes me. He kept... You know... f-ing my leg. Only in the beginning! Turns out he does that when he likes someone. I feel flattered. Lucky him that he's cute. Otherwise I would've probably ran away from him. But he's just too cute. He's small though. Bigger than a chihuahua but a lot smaller than a Colley. The perfect size to play with on the couch. Plus you don't die when he comes laying next to you.

At this point, we're watching Forest Gump cause Michael was the first to find all the movies. Sarah refused to tell us where they were and said that the first to find them could choose what movie we were going to watch. Apparently they were all in six drawers which stood next to the fireplace. I've never seen anyone put DVD's in a cupboard with drawers. Why would you do that? It's impossible to see all the movies you have at once. Where's the fun in that? I would've never guessed where they were. Nope. Not at all. Lucky Michael...

We're all spread across the two couches, waiting on the pizza to arrive. Febe's seated next to Luke on one couch with Ashton next to him, I'm seated on the other couch with Michael at the other end and Sarah's dog laying with one paw and his head on my lap. Sarah said that she was more comfortable on the floor and is now leaning against my legs. I'm not complaining...

When the doorbell rings, the dog, I didn't quite catch his name yet, starts barking and runs towards the door.

"Calum, he likes you, could you please make sure he doesn't follow me into the hallway? I don't want him to bark at the pizza man while I have to pay" I nod and walk towards the dog, picking him up and taking him with me to the couch. He tries to jump out of my arms. Lucky for me, I have experience with dogs so I manage to keep him in my arms. Against his will of course. He keeps barking, almost making me deaf.

"Shush boy, it's just the pizza man" I say, trying to calm him. Without success.

Ashton runs after Sarah into the hallway. Thank god one of them has the brains to offer to pay for the food. Talking about gentlemen. I hear the door slam closed after a few minutes. That's my cue to let go of the dog. He runs straight behind the other couch to look through the window. Whining as he sees the pizza man leave. Although he doesn't seem to mind when he smells the pizza.

"PIZZA'S HERE!!" Ashton yells as he enters the living room again. He places the six boxes on the table, trying to find his pizza.

"Pepperoni for Luke" he murmurs as he hands the box to Luke. "Hawaii for Calum" I happily take my box and open it to see a lovely pizza with ham and pineapple on top of it. Wow, that smells delicious.