Chapter 30

Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry!! I posted this chapter before it even was a chapter... Only the AN at the end of it was published... So yeah... Here's the actual chapter:

Calum's POV:

The tour started.

The boys and I get overwhelmed each night by the amount of fans that come to our shows. We're touring around the USA and already had so many arenas sold out. I still can't believe it!

On top of that, Sarah still hasn't got jealous. Now that we're not in Australia anymore, we've got girls running after us as soon as we show up in public. She knows that. She sees the pictures. She sees our snapchat stories. She sees all the tweets going around from girls who claim that I looked at them longer than at the other girls. She gets tweets from girls, saying that I like them more than I like her. And yet not one moment has she been jealous.

She knows that these tweets aren't true. She knows that these girls only want attention. Most of all she realises that all they're trying to do is tear us apart.

Febe almost fell for it. A few days ago she and Luke had a pretty hard fight. A girl was sending her messages about meeting Luke and how he had told her she was beautiful and how he wanted her to come to his room. She warned Febe that Luke only wanted to get girls in his bed and that he didn't care for them. She told her that he didn't care about her. That Luke almost forced her to go to his room and that she ran away, crying.

Febe fell for it.

She got mad at Luke, calling him and yelling that she trusted him. Screaming how disappointed she was for doing such a thing. Between her sobs, she yelled that she never wanted to see him again.

Luke tried. He tried to talk it out of her head but he couldn't. Febe fell so hard for the lie that she didn't want to listen to his truth anymore.

A few hours later I got a call from Sarah, asking if what Luke did was true. She couldn't believe that he would actually do such a thing. Not Luke. So I told her everything that happened. I told her about meeting that girl. I was there. I saw how she was pushing Luke to take her to his room, not the other way around. After telling Sarah everything, she tried to talk some sense into Febe's mind. Lucky for Luke she believed her best friend and called him, asking if he could tell exactly what happened. Needless to say everything got back to normal.

Febe and Luke made up, Sarah and I are still okay and the four of us are now sitting in the van, on our way to the next city.

Realising that it's been a few days since I've talked to Sarah, I take a picture of Ashton and I and send it to her.

Cal: My face is shiny

It takes a few minutes for her to reply but it's probably somewhere in the evening for her which means she'll have her phone close to her so it doesn't take long.

Teddybear: That's because you're my sunshine ;)

I smile when reading this text. Hearing a giggle right next to my ear, I turn my head to see Ashton's reading over my shoulder.

"Mate, can you be even more subtile?" I ask. He just smiles and plumbs back into his seat.

"What'd she say?" Michael yells from the back.

Ashton giggles again before answering, "She says he's her sunshine". Michael bursts out into fits of laughter. He's so loud that I didn't notice the second text she sent me.

Teddybear: cheesy right?

Behind me, Ashton reads the text out loud and as soon as he said it, Michael shouts, "I don't like cheese!".

I kinda like that answer...

Cal: I don't like cheese

"Hey! That was my answer!" He yells.  All I do is turn around and smirk at him, showing that I don't give two shits.

Teddybear: I don't like you.

As soon as Ash read that out loud, Michael loses it. If he had the space to fall on the ground, he would be laying there right now, laughing his ass off.

Cal: you're so mean

"Now don't go crying Calum" Luke says. "I'm sure she still loves you." He looks at me and smiles. "If she doesn't, we can still make cake real..." He winks before turning around to return his attention on the road.

"Thanks mate" I say and chuckle.

Teddybear: you asked for it...

"If you blame me, I'll kick your ass!" Michael shouts. Yep. This is exactly how it goes with these boys. No privacy at all. I've grown used to it by now.

Cal: Damn you

Teddybear: You love me ;)

Cal: No I don't.

A mixture of Ashton's giggles and Michael's laughter fills my ears as I wait for another text. Luke just chuckles and looks at the back from time to time.

Teddybear: I deserved that one...

Cal: Ash and Mikey are laughing at us

Teddybear: I miss Ashton's giggles!!

"I miss you too!" Ashton yells at my phone. A laugh escapes my mouth.

"You do realise that she can't hear you, right?" Raising one eyebrow, I look at him as his facial expressions go from excited to not amused.

"Smart ass" He says, making me chuckle.

Cal: He misses you too ;)

"Hey! I miss her too!" Michael yells, followed by Luke singing I Miss You.

Cal: We all do x

11K READS!! I CAN'T...

Thank you all so much for reading this! I honestly never thought it would get this many reads so seeing the reads augmenter everyday makes me the happiest person on this planet!

Also I'm sorry for not updating very often but school's literally killing me right now... :(
I'll try to update as much as possible but I can't promise that it will be often...

If you liked this chapter, pleeeaaaase comment, share and vote!! I love reading your comments! I read every single one of them, even the ones I don't reply to but I'm socially awkward so I seriously don't know how to answer to some of them... Oops!

Love you all <3