Chapter 29

Calum's POV:

Summer's almost over which means the boys and I just headed back to the USA to start our next world tour. Saying we're excited is an understatement.

Our first rehearsal is in a few days so right now we have some time to ourselves to explore the beautiful city of New York. We've been here before but it would be a shame to just lay around in our hotel when we can have fun in the city! Plus, Sarah would kick my ass if I didn't send a picture of something in New York. She has only been here once and she was very little, so she told me, but she has had a love for the city ever since.

We saw a lot of nice buildings and artworks but nothing felt worth picturing for Sarah. I want to send something special but I can't think of anything.

As we - Ashton, Luke, Michael and I - sit on a boat, heading towards Liberty Island, Sarah slips into my mind when I see the Statue of Liberty. I frown for a moment. Something about the statue reminds of her. Must be the way they look so alike. I chuckle at my own thoughts and shake my head to remove the picture of Sarah's face on the statue in my head.

I quickly take a picture of me with the statue and send it to her.

Cal: Who's this sexy lady?

Evening is falling so Sarah's probably sleeping since it's somewhere middle in the night for her. I don't wait for a reply and just enjoy my time with the boys.

Entering my hotel room after going out with the boys, I don't feel like sleeping. I really should go to sleep because it's almost two in the morning but even after changing into sweatpants and laying down on my bed for half an hour, I just can't seem to find sleep.

When opening my phone, I see that Sarah finally answered my text.

Teddybear: Don't know... She looks familiar though.

I chuckle at the fact that she's playing along. That's one of the reasons that I like her. She doesn't roll her eyes at my silly jokes. Partially because her dad's jokes are even worse but also because her sense of humour is as low as mine.

Cal: She reminds me of you

Teddybear: Oh really? And why's that?

Cal: Can't you see the resemblance?

I chuckle when the thought of earlier this day floats back into my mind: Sarah's face on the Statue of Liberty.

Teddybear: Calum Thomas Hood, are you falling for Miss Liberty?

Cal: You always see right through me, don't you?

Teddybear: Can't hide anything from me ;)

Teddybear: Now go to sleep! I don't want to be the reason that you start tour with a lack of sleep... xxx

Cal: Yes, sir! xxx

I smile. God, I miss her. I wish I could just fly to Belgium and stay there.

No!

I wish I could take her with me on tour, show her all of the most beautiful places in the world!

Someday. One day my wish will come true. I'm sure of it.

Next update! Yay!

School starts again tomorrow so I don't know when I'll update again... I'm going to have a lot of work :(

I'll update as soon as possible but don't shoot me if it isn't soon enough!!

If you liked this chapter: comment, share and vote!! It'll make the next chapter come more quickly ;) <3