Chapter 14

Calum's POV:

Sarah and I were laughing so hard, we didn't even notice the others staring at us. Until Ashton shouted at us...

"Hey lovebirds! We don't want babies yet so do it safe" Sarah stopped laughing immediately and her cheeks turned bright red. I have to say that I felt my cheeks warming up too. Oh god... Ashton could really make things awkward. Ashton, Michael, Luke and Febe started laughing really hard. Great... Just great. I stood up, helped Sarah stand up and walked to the others. When we got there, Michael and Ashton ran off to this big climbing thing. Luke and I looked at each other. He smirked so I knew he was thinking the same. We both ran after them. Oh how I love these guys.

Sarah's POV:

The four guys ran off like little kids. So now it was just me and Febe. When I looked at her, she was smirking and wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Oh shut it" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I didn't say anything..."

"No but I know what you were thinking... So just shut it" Maybe that was a bit too harsh "I saw you holding hands with Luke" I said with a wink to change subject. She blushed immediately. Aw that's cute! "So..."

"So... what?" She asked confused.

"So what's going on between you two?" Damn it! Her face dropped. Maybe that wasn't the right thing to ask...

"I don't know..." I just wanted to say something when I heard a scream.

"SARAH!" Febe and I turned our heads to see Luke running towards us and two boys fighting while Ashton and Michael try to stop them. Wait... Is that Calum fighting? And who was the other boy? I ran towards them and Luke ran beside me trying to explain what was going on.

"So we were just hanging around... Whe-when this guy came running to us and he.. He started shouting at Calum. We didn't understand a thing of what he was saying... He...he kept saying that Cal was stealing his girl or something..." What! No... It can't be! Was the other boy... When we got there, I saw another girl also trying to stop them.

"Tony" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Why was he here? I thought he was sick. He didn't answer my calls. We were supposed to go to the coast. And he was here? Who was that girl?

"TONY STOP!" I screamed. He stopped immediately and looked at me. His eyes... That wasn't just anger. That was hate.

"Look who we have here..." He said "Miss let's-not-tell-my-boyfriend-I-actually-met-four-famous-guys-and-one-of-them-has-a-crush-on-me"

"Oh don't you dare!" I yelled at him.

"Oh so now I'm the bad guy?"

"We were going on a trip today... Remember? I called you! A lot of times! And you didn't answer! Where were you? Were you with her?" I yelled pointing at the other girl.

"Yeah! I was! Got a problem with that?"

"Yes I have! So you can do what you want with girls and I can't even hang out with friends?"

"Who says she's not just a friend?" I felt tears forming in my eyes. No! Don't cry!

"But you just called me babe..." The girl said. Wow... Was she retarded or something? Oh no... She was blond. Explains everything. I walked towards her.

"How long has he been calling you that?" I asked. She thought for a while.

"A month!" She said proudly. So Tony has been cheating on me for a whole month? And I didn't even notice. I was trying so hard to hold back the tears as I walked towards Tony.

"Screw you!" I yelled at him and slapped his face.

"Don't you dare break up with me!"

"OH I DARE!" I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. They just poured out of my eyes. "JUST GO! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"So your new boyfriend can say nice things to you to cheer you up?" Tony said just loud enough for us to hear him. I was going to say something but before I could, Calum ran straight up to him and punched him in the face. Tony cried like a baby and ran away.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I fell to the ground, crying. I hate him!

I don't know if you noticed yet but I'm editing my story because I saw some errors and some really terrible writing... You don't have to reread it because there are no major changes! Just some conversation changes and more thoughts that you see... I thought you might like that...
Anyways thanks for reading and I'm sorry for not updating frequently but I'm having some family problems and a lot of work at school... But I'll try to update more :)

Oh and I don't have anything against blondes! One of my best friends is blond and she isn't dumb at all. I just thought it was appropriate. :D