Chapter 10

Sarah's POV:

"Calum?" I asked confused. I couldn't really see the faces of the two boys standing next to Febe. But when the boy smiled I knew for sure that this was him. I can't believe it! I attacked him with a hug and we almost fell but he was strong enough...

"I can't believe you're here!"

"I didn't even know I was coming..." He said. Wait... What??

I let go of him. Unfortunately... And I looked at Febe and the other guy which apparently was Luke.

"How come you didn't know?" I asked him.

"We kinda made it a surprise..." Luke said.

"You both missed each other so much and we couldn't bare seeing you so sad..." Febe added. I looked at Calum as I felt my cheeks grow hot and read. He wouldn't look at me so I thought he was blushing too.

"So I asked if we could go on a little vacation before we go home" Luke said "you don't have to hide your face, Calum. We all know you're blushing" he added with a smirk.

"Shut up..." Calum grumbled. He finally dared to look at me for a second and I smiled. I can't believe I finally see him again.

Calum's POV:

She missed me too? I thought she'd forget about me because she wasn't a fan anyway... That kinda felt good!

"So... Where to?" Luke asked. I didn't care. As long as I could spend time with her.

"Your hotel! I want to see Ashton and Michael!" Sarah said. Oh... So she missed them too.

We took a taxi to our hotel and Luke just couldn't stop talking to Febe. Sarah on the other hand wasn't really the talking type. She just smiled sometimes. I'm sure she'll loosen up later...
We went upstairs in the hotel and when we entered our suite. Ashton and Michael were sleeping. Sarah's face lit up and she ran to Michaels bed to jump on top of him when she got there.

"Surprise!" She screamed. Michael woke up and screamed.

"You scared the hell out of me!"

"Sorry..." Sarah said, still smiling. "But I missed you guys!"

"You did?" Mike asked confused.

"Of course I did!" She said, climbing off of him and running to Ashton who woke up because of Michael screaming. "And I missed you too!" She hugged him.

"Aww we missed you too" he said with a giggle.

"So what are we going to do?" Febe asked after she said hello to Michael and Ashton.