Chapter 39

Sarah's POV:

For a moment I thought he was going to be angry at me for not trusting him. What I feared, however, didn't happen. He laid his hand on my back to sooth me and with that I realised that he wasn't angry at all. As I realised this my emotions took over and tears started streaming over my cheeks as I quickly buried my face into his neck. I let go of all the feelings that I kept hidden from everyone in the past six months. Fear of losing him, uncertainty, anger against the hating fans, hate against the lie making press, the urge to give up. All of these feelings leave my system as I hug him. Calum. Finally in his arms again. My body is now filled with a mixture of sadness and happiness. Sadness because I fell for it but the happiness of being in his arms slowly takes over. I realise that my tears aren't of sadness anymore. The tears I'm crying at this moment are of pure happiness.

"I've missed you so much." I whisper before breaking the hug. His hands move up to my cheeks and he wipes my tears away with his thumbs. Staring into his eyes, I see a weight has fallen from his shoulders too. His eyes are more relaxed than they were a few minutes ago, more joyous.

"I've missed you too." He says, lying his forehead against mine. "More than I've ever missed someone before." My heart beats faster at his words and for a moment I fear he'll hear it. I close my eyes to enjoy the moment. Only a few seconds later I feel his lips against mine, brushing over them softly before deepening the kiss. His hands find their way to my thighs, scooping me even closer to him. Our lips move in sync as I place one hand on his neck and the other in his hair, tugging at it lightly. 

"CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!" Ashton suddenly yells. I break the kiss and burst out into laughter. Well there goes our romantic moment.

"It had to happen..." Calum murmurs as he looks at his friend who's wiggling his eyebrows at us before giggling, making me laugh again.

"Come one," I say, jumping off of the small wall. "they've missed me for six months too." I reach out my hand for him to take it, which he gladly does after jumping off of the wall too.

"As long as they don't get these make out sessions." He adds a wink before leading me to the others. I chuckle.

"Don't worry, they are reserved." I smile as he intertwines our fingers.

"They better be." He pecks my cheek and squeezes my hand before we reach the others.

"How selfish of you to keep your girlfriend away from us!" Ashton fake lectures Calum.

"Is it official?!?" Michael yells, running towards us, making me chuckle. Calum just ignores him and tangles into a conversation with Ashton. Mikey quickly looks at me, hoping that I'll give him confirmation but I just shake my head, resulting in him pouting.

"Mate..." He says, swinging his arm around Cal's shoulder. "You really need to learn how to make it official." Calum turns his head to glare at his green haired friend.

"Oh so making it official via message or even worse, Twitter, is the way to do it?" He Says in a casual way but I can see his friend is working on his nerves. Michael's arm drops.

"You've had more than an hour time now..." He says in a duh-tone. I chuckle again.

"It's okay Mikey..." I say, lying a hand on his shoulder. If I don't interfere now, Calum might explode. "I'd rather not rush things." I look at Calum to see a heartwarming smile on his lips.