Chapter 33

(I know this picture was taken on a train but just imagine it's a plane... Enjoy!!)

Michael's POV:

Tired.

I'm so freakin' tired.

You can't imagine how exhausting it is to travel from town to town, rehearsing and performing. It sucks all the energy out of your body.

Normal people reload that energy during the night.

And then there's me...

Why would you sleep when you have video games waiting for you and there's coffee to keep you awake?

Now I really regret missing so many hours of sleep. Oh well. Life could be worse. I'll manage to get through.

"ALL BY MYSELF" I suddenly hear Ash singing, followed by a giggle. Looking around the airport gate, trying to find him, I suddenly see Ashton sitting alone at the  other end of the gate. I burst out into fits of laughter, Calum and Luke soon joining me. If someone can do the most random shit, it's Ashton. I fall off my seat, laughing so hard that I feel tears  forming in my eyes. "I got bored..." He says, walking towards us. I try to calm down as I climb back onto my seat.

"Obviously..." Says Calum before another chuckle escapes his mouth.

"Time to go!" Luke says cheerfully as he jumps up and takes his luggage. We follow his lead and soon we're all seated again.

It's quiet for a moment before another one of Ashton's giggles fills my ears. I turn to where the noise is coming from to see what cause it. Calum. He was wearing three pair of sunglasses and looked like a total idiot. Grabbing my phone out of my pocket, I quickly take a picture and decide to send it to Sarah. It's been a long while since I last talked to her so maybe now might be a good time.

Mikey: He can't handle your hotness

It doesn't take long for her to reply.

Teddybear: No wonder you're still single...

I know she's just joking but I kind of feel offended by that.

Mikey: Hey! I have the best opening sentences ever!

Teddybear: Oh really?

Mikey: Let's play titanic. You be the iceberg and I'll go down

Teddybear: You'll be single forever...

Mikey: Thanks for the support

Teddybear: Anytime ;)

"Sir, can you switch off all electrical devices?" I look up to see a beautiful stewardess looking at me.

"Of course I can" I say with a smile. "You need me to do anything else?"

"No thank you" She says bluntly before continuing her walk.

Maybe Sarah's right. Maybe I am going to be forever alone. Well at least Luke won't be the only one! I chuckle at my own comment.

"Smooth..." Calum says, his face squeezed between my chair and Ashton's. I look back at him.

"She totally wants me." I joke, knowing that she totally doesn't.

"Of course she does." He chuckles before leaning back against his chair.

The flight isn't long but I'm bored as hell. Ashton's sleeping, Calum's sleeping, Luke's cuddles up against Calum, also sleeping. I'm not sleeping. Looking through my pictures to kill some time, I stumble onto one of Calum and me. It's from the day when we recorded the She's Kinda Hot video. I though comes into my mind and I send it to Sarah.

Mikey: I asked Calum how big your boobs are

Mikey: Think it's been too long since he saw you

This time it takes longer for her to answer. By the time she does, Ashton's awake again.

Teddybear: Might get plastic surgery to surprise him

I have to fight the urge to burst out laughing. It's really hard but if I do laugh, I'll wake Calum and he'll kill me. Ashton's see I'm having a hard time and looks at me screen to see what's so funny. Only seconds later a giggle escapes his mouth, making the person at the other side of me shoot a glare at us. Ash quickly turns his head to keep himself from giggling again.

Mikey: That would be epic!

Teddybear: You're paying

Damn...

Mikey: Never mind.

"Can you switch of your phone again, sir?" The same stewardess asks again. Her voice sounding bitchy as she quickly continues her to check on the other passengers.

"She totally wants you!" Ashton says, bowing a little towards me.

I'm sorry it's short but I didn't really know what to write...

I do think I like this chapter though. If you do too please comment, share and vote!

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SEEING THE BOYS IN FOUR DAYS!! I literally can't wait!

Anyways, please comment! I love seeing all your comments <3