Chapter 7

Febe's POV:

When the taxi arrived, I stepped in right away cause I wanted to give them a moment. I took advantage of this situation to look at the paper Luke gave me earlier. There was something written on it:

I hope to see you again... Don't care if you're a Michael girl.

Michael girl? Why would he think I'm a Mi... Oh right! My shirt... I was wearing the idiot shirt. That explains everything.

So here's my number: ....
Please call or text me?
Xxx Luke

OH MY GOD!!! I got Luke's number! I got Luke freaking Hemming's number! I love Luke! I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. But I wasn't! Or I was a really deep dreamer... That would suck balls.
I was so happy about this that I didn't notice Sarah getting in the car.

"Why the big smile?" She asked. And I showed her the paper.

"No way!" She said a few seconds later, after she read the note.

"Yes way!" I said.

"That's so cute!" She said with a smile. She was smiling, yes, but she wasn't happy. Her eyes aren't happy. I know her too well.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You know, just a few hours ago I didn't even know his name and now all I can think of is how I'll probably never see him again..."

"Oh Sarah..." I say as I hug her tight. We didn't say much for the rest of the ride. She wasn't really a talker and I was to high with my head in the clouds.

The next day I had to go to school and I can't even explain how tired I was! Unfortunately I wasn't in the same school as Sarah so we couldn't talk about what happened yesterday. And Luke made me promise not to tell anyone because I would probably get into trouble if I did... Talking about Luke, we had been texting that morning. He told me he enjoyed the evening. And he kinda kept me awake for the rest of the day.

Sarah's POV:

There were a lot of girls in my school that went to the concert. They were all talking about the concert and how close they were to the stage and I couldn't help but feel good that I actually met them. But Febe told me that I couldn't tell anyone about it. So I didn't.  

Later that day, I caught myself singing Just Saying which reminded me of what Calum said and that made me smile. He really made a good impression on me. And I don't know wether that's a good thing or not.

"Why are you smiling?" I heard a familiar voice say. When I turned around, I saw Tony, my boyfriend.

"Oh, nothing" I lied.

"Were you thinking about me?" He asked with a smirk.

"Maybe" I said with a smile. He smiled back and took my hand in his. Suddenly I felt bad for thinking about Calum. Come on Sarah... You have a boyfriend!

For some reason I switched Sarah's boyfriend's name from Tony to Adam in this chapter... I don't know why but I only found out after a few months so if you ever see Adam again please tell me because his name is definitely Tony! Sorry for the confusion!!