Epilogue

Sarah's POV:

"Mommy, mommy!" A high voice yells as two little arms wrap around my legs. I interrupt my singing as I look down at the little boy who holds up his arms for me to pick him up. I smile down at him before tilting him up and putting him on my hip. It still surprises me how similar he is to his father. He has the same brown eyes and the same nose, only the little curls on top of his head are like mine. He swings his arms around my neck, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Look!" I say, pointing at Calum who's singing on stage as Ashton plays the drum and Luke and Michael go wild with their guitars, making thousands of girls behind me scream. "Look, there's daddy!" Noah follows the direction I'm pointing at, a wide smile spreads across his face as he notices Calum.

"Daddy!" He screams out of the top of his lungs while waving with both his arms, making Calum's head turn our way. He waves for a moment, sending me a wink before focussing on his bass again. The crowd goes wild as they notice little Noah, bouncing on my hip to the music.

After the last song, I take Noah backstage, Febe following closely behind us. The people in the arena start to go home, only a few of them still screaming for the boys and hoping that they'll come back for a surprise song. It doesn't take long, though, before they realise it's not going to happen and they blend in with the sea of people.

"Daddy!" Noah suddenly yells as we find the boys sitting backstage. I quickly put him down, knowing he'll only try to jump out of my arms if I don't.

"Hey buddy!" Calum catches Noah as he stumbles right before he reaches his dad. Putting him on his knee, Calum ruffles his hair, making him scrunch up his nose, trying to push away his father's hand. I can't help but smile at his cuteness. It doesn't take long before he falls asleep, leaning against Calum's chest.

"That was a great show!" Febe says as she sits down next to Luke, keeping one hand on her tummy which is starting to show a baby bump. Luke swings his arm around her shoulder, giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"I fully agree."

Michael leaves his current place to slide in next to Febe. "So ..." He leans one arm on the back of the sofa, facing her. "Is it a boy or a girl?"

"A girl." A feeling of proudness radiates off her as she rubs her small bump.

"Got any names in mind?" Luke slaps his hand against his forehand as he listens to his friend asking the same question for the hundredth time since they announced their pregnancy.

"We do." Michael's face lights up as he waits patiently to hear the names. "But you'll have to wait to hear them until this little one joins us in this world."

"Technically she's already joining us..." He tries to get the answer out of her.

"I mean out of my uterus."

"Aww that's not fair!" He pouts, trying to convince her.

"You know your puppy eyes aren't that effective, right?" He sighs, muttering fine as he stands up and goes back to his previous spot.

I snuggle my face into the crook of Calum's neck as sleep starts to hit me.

"You okay?" He whispers, very aware that Noah is still sleeping on his lap. I nod before tilting my head up and looking at him. He plants a kiss on my forehead, making my lips curl up into a smile.

"Ready to go home?" I didn't want to get him away from his band right after the show, but I'm tired and I really want to go home now. A warm smile spreads across his face as he looks down at me. He nods and carefully stands up, trying not to wake little Noah up.