Chapter 3

Febe's POV:

They turned around and their eyes widened as they saw me. Oh god, what if they think I'm ugly? Maybe they won't like me! What was I thinking? I shouldn't have come here!

Luke's POV:

When the show ended we were all tired and we decided to just hang around at the arena instead of partying. So we were all just sitting in the sofa's, tweeting some fans and joking around, when suddenly...

"Boys, you have company." We all look at each other in confusion. Who could it be? Were we expecting anyone? As I turn around, I see a beautiful girl. She's tall, has brown eyes, her light brown hair is up in a bun and... she's probably here for Michael cause she's wearing his IDIOT shirt. Damn it!

She looks really nervous, her eyes wide as she looks at us, and before we can say anything, she turns around and runs away. I look at my friends to see that they're all confused. So am I. They all just stand there, looking at the spot where the girl stood. I can't just let her go, can I? She'd probably regret it for the rest of her life. As these thoughts slip into my mind, my feet start to drag me away from my spot, running after her. Out if the corner of my eye I see Calum joining me, running right behind me. As we turn into a long hallway, I can see her a few metres in front of me, running towards the door to the big entrance hall.

"Hey!" I jell, trying to stop her, but she keeps running.

"Hey, wait!" I jell again. Damn she's fast! She's almost at the door so I shout something at the bodyguard, asking him to stop her. She tries to escape, hitting the man multiple time but he doesn't give in. When Calum and I finally reach her, she stops. Wow this girl can run! I'm exhausted...

Sarah's POV:

The waiting time is awkward and silent. I have tried to make some small talk with the guy but he doesn't really seem into it.

"Can you stop her?" I turn around to see Febe running towards me and a blond boy running after her. Hey wasn't he the one standing in the middle with the guitar? But why is he running after Febe? Wait... Why is Febe running away? Oh look the hot asian guy is running after her as well!

When Febe reaches us, the bodyguard holds her, following the blond guy's orders.

"Let me go!" Febe demands, trying to escape but she gives up after a few seconds, realising that it's useless.

"What happened?" I ask her, but before she can answer, the blonde and asian reach us, breathing heavily.

"Why did you run away?" Blondie asks, making Febe's eyes widen as she looks at him, the bodyguard still holding her.

"I-I.. I euhm... I panicked?" She stutters.

I should've known she was going to panic! She's willing to throw away her (maybe) only chance of meeting them...

Calum's POV:

She's fast! I almost couldn't keep up with her.

"I-I... I euhm... I panicked?" The panic was still evident in her eyes as she looked from Luke to me and back.

"Come one Febe! You weren't seriously going to throw away your maybe only chance of ever meeting them, were you?" I look at the origin of the sound to see another girl, a beautiful girl may I add. Where did she come from? I guess Luke didn't see her either cause he looks confused and surprised.

"I'm sorry... I just didn't know what to do! They all turned around and all I could think of was what if they don't like me or think I'm ugly?" Runaway girl says, apologising to her friend.

"Ugly?" Luke asks, clearly stunned by her confession. "No, you're beautiful!"

I have to admit, she doesn't look bad, but she isn't really my type. Her friend, though...

"How about we go back to Mikey and Ash?" I propose, the awkward tension after Luke's confession is killing me.

"Okay..." Febe says as the bodyguard finally lets her go. She's clearly still uneasy with the whole situation but at least she's willing to go back.

"I'll wait here 'till you're back." The other girl says, giving her friend a reassuring smile.

"Why?" I ask her, frowning. She looks at me, a light blush colouring her cheeks.

"Because I don't have a backstage pass." She seems shy, not really knowing how to act.

"It's ok, you can join her if you want to!" I say, making her lips curl up into a small smile. Although she doesn't look delighted, like a fan would. Maybe she's not a fan...

"Are you sure?" Her brown eyes catch mine for a second before she looks down to her feet.

"Sure!" I reassure her. She doesn't really look confident about it, though. "Come on!' I say, pulling her arm lightly until she walks beside me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I hope you like it!! If you do: comment share and vote! Please press that star button 😉