Chapter 40

Sarah's POV:

How the hell did my suitcase end up next to this bed? Yesterday it was in my room, and now it's here. How? Did it come to life? Was it some kind of magic that brought it here because I needed it? Is Hermione snooping around in this hotel? Or maybe Luke Skywalker, using the Force?

When I hear a door opening behind me, I turn around to see Calum, half naked and with wet hair, walking into the room. This sight makes a blush form on my cheeks.

"How?" I ask, making him stop and frown.

"What?" I point at the suitcase without saying anything else. For a moment longer he frowns, looking from me to the suitcase and back until it hits him and his lips curl up into a smirk.

"I fetched your suitcase for you." He states bluntly, as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"In my room?" I ask. He nods his head in response. "Where Luke and Febe are?" He nods again.

"Let's just say Luke wasn't wearing many clothes when he opened the door." He wiggles his eyebrows to make his point in case I didn't understand what he was saying.

"And yesterday you told me you had learned your lesson!" I remind him in disbelief. I didn't dream that, did I?

"Well I guess I didn't..." He climbs onto the bed in attempt to snuggle up against me, but before he does, I hop out of it and start to open my suitcase. After grabbing some clothes I walk towards the bathroom, opening the door and turning around, saying "Thanks" to Calum before closing the door behind me. Once in the bathroom I quickly take a shower before putting on my undergarments. After a while of debating whether or not it would be a good decision, I decide to wear the shirt Calum gave me and slip into some white shorts. Looking into the mirror I see that the shorts aren't visible underneath the large T-shirt, so I slip some of the shirt in my shorts, letting my hair loose afterwards. After that I walk back into the room to see it is empty and Calum is nowhere to be seen. I place my dirty underwear in my suitcase and walk out of the room to be greeted by the scent of coffee. The three boys are seated around the kitchen island as Mali-Koa is pouring some coffee into the cups standing before them. When she notices me she looks up at me and smiles.

"Coffee?" She asks, making the other boys look up. Calum's lips make a beautiful smile when he sees me.

"Yes please." I walk towards them and seat myself next to Calum. A few seconds later Mali pushes a cup of coffee towards me. I thank her before bringing the cup to my lips and taking a sip of the warm liquid.

"I'm hungry." Calum states.

"For food or..." Ashton asks, receiving a glare from Cal as I almost spit out my coffee. I did not see that one coming.

"He's probably had enough last night." Michael says. When he sees Cal glaring at him now, he quickly adds: "Food, I mean."

"Yeah I'm sure that's what you meant." Mali says, trying to hold back a chuckle.

"How about we just stop this conversation and go get some food?" I interfere. This is going a bit to deep into my personal life.

"I'm in!" Michael yells, standing up, followed by Ashton.

"Works for me!" He says before walking towards the door.

"Let's go." I grab Calum's hand and pull him with me. Mali follows, closing the door behind the five of us.

"I'll go get Luke and Febe." I say. This might be awkward.

"Well I'm glad you sacrificed yourself!" Mali says. We all step into the elevator and descend one floor, where Calum and I step out of it again and walk into the hall. When we reach the door to what was supposed to be my room, I nock twice. After a minute Luke opens the door, wearing only some boxers.