Chapter 32

Sarah's POV:

Two months after summer vacation and it's already getting colder. The leafs are turning into all different shades of colours and the first are already falling, leaving a trail of red, orange and yellow on the streets. A cold breeze touches my skin, making me shiver as I shove my hands into my pockets. 

Febe walks next to me, holding the leash of my dog as we walk in the park. Memories of our time here with the boys float through my mind as we pass the playground. I chuckle, remembering the sight of four boys on the slide.

"Who ever thought that four boys, older than us, could have so much fun on a playground for little kids?" Febe says, staring at the exact same spot I was looking at. I move my gaze to her and wait for her to look at me. Once she does, I can see she's thinking the exact same thing: PLAYGROUND!

She quickly binds the leash to a pole before running after me to the slide. Finally I understand the boys. Acting like a kid makes me feel like one too, forgetting all of my worries as the only thing that still matters is reaching the slide before Febe does. Unfortunately she's faster than I am so she gets to it a few seconds before I do. What I do is something that she didn't expect at all. Right before she pushes herself off to slide down, I dive to her waist, grabbing it as I fall onto my belly with a plump and slide down with her, both screaming of laughter. When we reach the ground, she just let's herself fall on the sand, causing me to fall right on top of her with a scream. We both burst into fits of laughter as we lay there for at least another five minutes.

After finally calming down, Febe lifts herself off the ground and reaches her hand out to me to help me up. I gladly take it and seconds later I'm standing next to her as we both remove the sand from our clothes.

A beep in my pocket tells me that I have a message. As I take out my phone, a picture of Luke takes over my screen and I see a smile creeping on Febe's face as she sees it. I quickly open it, curious as to what he has to say. To my surprise it's a picture of the four boys.

Penguin: I touched those muscles. Be jealous ;)

I look back at the picture, noticing that Cal's muscles stand out as he shows them off. My heart skips a beat and a fluttering feeling goes through my stomach. I still can't believe I can call him mine. Already for more than three months now!

Teddybear: Now don't go cheating on Febe, Lucas!

Febe chuckles next to me as she reads over my shoulder. It only takes a few minutes for him to answer.

Penguin: Cake forever!

"I guess he doesn't love you like he loves Calum..." I tell her and she chuckles. I smile as an idea pops into my head. I pull my friend into a hug before typing my answer, looking over her shoulder.

Teddybear: I'm hugging your girlfriend right now

Penguin: Damn you

I chuckle as I read his text.

"What?" Febe questions as she let's go of me to look at me with confusion. I quickly show her the texts and wait for her reaction. "You used me!" She said, playfully slapping my arm before laughing.

"He asked for it!"

Suddenly Febe starts looking around, searching for something. I follow her gaze, trying to figure out what she's looking for. "What?" I question. Her eyes meet mine and I can see she's concerned.