Chapter 15

Sarah's POV:

I couldn't hold back the tears. Tony had been cheating on me for a whole month? I know that your first love usually doesn't last forever, but this was not the way I imagined it to happen. Apparently I wasn't good enough for him. He ran away like a coward. The girl stood there for a while, probably not understanding a thing of what just happened. I hope she leaves him. Just like he left me. She can get someone better than him, I'm sure she can. It would only be a period of time before he'd get bored again and left her for someone else. Not even having the courage to break up with his 'old toy' first. Like a little girl who gets a new doll and doesn't want to throw away her old one. No, the old one has to watch her play with the new and better one. It's only a matter of time before she becomes the old doll. Mark my words.

While I'm still sitting on the ground, Febe and the boys just stand there, not sure what to do. The girl lays a hand on my shoulder. I already forgot she was here too. Oops.

"I'm really sorry"she tries explain. I look up at her. "I didn't know he was actually dating someone, I thought I was the only one" tears form in her eyes. Poor girl, she must be as miserable as I am right now. He wasn't just cheating on me. No, he was cheating on the both of us. I pull her in for a hug and just like me, she let's go of all her tears.

"I'm sorry for you too" she sobs into my shirt. I'm gonna kill him. I swear I will. "You loved him didn't you?" I ask softly. She starts crying even harder, nodding her head. I tighten the hug. I know she's a total stranger, but if she feels the same thing I do, and I'm pretty sure she does, then I know she needs someone. And right now we're the only ones near her. We can't just abandon her. I let go of the hug, tilting her chin up so she looks at me. This girl is beautiful. Even though she's crying. How can that jerk even do something like that to a girl like her!

"Enough tears now" I say, searching for a tissue. Damn it! I look at the others who are still just standing there. It takes a minute before they understand what I need. They start searching their pockets and Calum eventually finds one in his hoodie, handing it to me. I hand it to the girl, hoping she didn't see what just happened. But I don't think she did. She was looking at her hands when I handed her Calum's tissue. Her eyes shoot up and she gives me a small smile as a thank you. "He's not worth your tears. I know people probably say that all the time, and it's easier said than done, but this time I really mean it! You spilled enough tears over him now. So have I. And I won't cry over him anymore. I'll probably be sad sometimes, yes, but I'll never cry over him. Not anymore. You know why? Because we both deserve someone better. Someone that'll treat us right. Someone that will love us as much as we love him. Someone who won't cheat on us. A decent man.  Maybe even a gentleman." I smile, tilting her chin up once more. Her eyes meet mine. She already dried her tears. Probably while listening to me. As she looks at me, her lips curl up into a beautiful smile too. "Be strong. Because I believe that you're strong. You can't let him make you weak. Show him that. Show him that he can't break your strength. Even though he broke your heart. Don't show him how painful that was. Cause one day someone will come into your life and glue all the little pieces back together. That's what you have to show him. Show him that you're strong. Make him jealous by showing that you found someone better than him. Which I'm sure you will." Once again I pull her in for a hug.

"Thank you" she says. Her voice is still weak, but I can see she's trying her best not to show how vulnerable she is right now. We both let go and she straightens up a little, standing back on her feet. I follow her lead, although I probably look worse than her. "I'm sorry for ruining your day. I hope your friends will make it better" she looks at my five friends who are awkwardly standing there and smiles weakly.

"Will you be okay?" I ask. I don't really want to spend the rest of my day with her (don't get me wrong she looks like a nice girl but she's still the girl my boyfriend cheated on me with and I don't want her reminding me of that for the rest of the day), but I don't want her doing something bad either.

"It won't be easy" she admits. Looking back at me. "But I'll just ring up some of my friends, make them come over  and hope they'll make me feel better, just like you" She already looks better so I'll just leave it with that. "Thank you for the advice! It really helped. And make sure you listen to it as well" she smiles at me and walks away. She has a point. I said all of that to her to cheer her up. But it cheered me up as well. I still feel a bit crappy but it doesn't feel like my world is going to fall down any more. I should be strong, just like she was. I have five awesome friends standing right next to me. Four of them flew all the way here to see me and Febe again. I can't ruin their day too because my ex is such a douchebag. They came all the way here to have fun. And I won't take that away from them. I straighten up, look at them and smile.

"I want to do something fun"

Hi there! I hope you like this update! If you did, please comment/share/ vote <3

I also wanted to say that my exams are in two weeks so I'll probably won't update soon... But don't give up on me! I'll make it up to you afterwards!

xxx