Chapter 26

Sarah's POV:

Only a few minutes later I receive a new message. Opening my phone, I see Michael's name with an ugly picture of him. I chuckle at the sight of his silliness. When opening the message I see a picture of Calum holding a teddybear.

Mikey: He won't let go of the teddy you gave him

I frown, looking at the picture. I can't remember giving him a teddybear.

Teddybear: I didn't give him a teddybear...

Mikey: He says he stole it lol

Looking at the picture again, I recognise the bear. I run upstairs to my bedroom to look for it. When I don't find it after ten minutes I run back downstairs to my phone.

Teddybear: That's my favourite teddybear!!

Mikey: Who? Calum or the bear? ;)

Teddybear: Calum can't beat the bear...

Mikey: You made him sad

Teddybear: He stole my teddybear!!

Mikey: Guess he deserved it...

Mikey: He says sorry

Teddybear: Apologies not excepted

Mikey: Now you made him cry

Teddybear: He stole my teddybear. Should've thought about the consequences...

I smile while rereading our conversation. It's actually cute that he took my teddybear to replace me. At least now he has someone to keep him warm at night.

I go upstairs again. Opening my closet, I look for the sweater Calum gave me on the day the boys sang to Febe and I. When I find it, I quickly put it on. As I sniff the sleeves, Calum's scent fills my nostrils, sending memories of our time together into my mind. Before I know it, a tear falls down my cheek.

I'm missing this boy already...

Soooooo this is what I meant with the short chapters and pictures... Comment what you think about it! Thought I'd try something new :)

I HAVE 8K READS ON THIS STORY!! WHUT :o

Still can't believe it!! I know that there are loads of stories with more reads but 8K is already more than I ever expected to get so I want to say thank you to all of you lovely people who read my story!! Please keep commenting and voting because every time you do, you make my day <3