Prologue

Aurora 7 years old

"What are you?" I ask, I'm standing in front of a mirror in an abandoned room in the Compound staring at a blue light with a teenage girl staring at me. My family is out dealing with a threat to Hope, she left with them.

"I am the Hollow" the girl says, tilting her head "my you are powerful and a Labonair"

"No" shaking my head a tear coming down my face "that would be Hope and Hayley"

"You call your mother Hayley" she asks "why?" So I tell her, I tell her how I'm the forgotten sister to Hope an outcast. "Much like me, I too am an outcast" she then tells me her story. "Maybe..."

"What?" I ask as Inadu thinks

"There's this spell I can create" she tells me "we become one, by your power I won't need to your sister and soon we can leave this world"

"Really?" Asking hopefully before I hear something "we can talk more in my dreams" I tell Inadu "but for now I need to leave"

"Till you sleep" we smile and I run to my room, being silent. Once in my room I go and sketch a manga demon girl.

"Aurora" I look up to see Marcel in the doorway "shouldn't you be sleeping?" I look at the time

"I guess the time flew by" I look at him "are you the only one here?" He nods his head "I need your help" out of everyone only Marcel and Uncle Kol care for me.

"With what?" He comes in

"I want to leave" I tell him me and Inadu's plan, he's shocked when he hears this "please, with me and Inadu gone Hayley, Hope and Klaus will be a real family" looking down sad "without me"

"Hey" he pulls me into a hug "no matter what you have me and your uncle Kol, I'll talk to Kol and we'll get you out of here"

"Promise?" I ask

"Promise"

Time Skip

"I'll miss you" Uncle Kol, Marcel and a friend of theirs Vincent is here.

"Are you sure?" Vincent asks "when I do this spell only you and the Hollow will have the power to return if you wish" he tells me

"Yeah" nodding my head "thank you, for everything"

"Here" Vincent hands me a black duffel bag "the witches and I spelled the bag so that we could fit all of the grimoires you'll need in it"

"Thank you" I smile "I love you guys" we hug and soon a blue light comes forward.

"Ready?" We see Inadu stand there

"As ready as I'll ever be" I say to her, soon Vincent does the spell, soon Inadu and I become one. I soon hear her in my head tell your uncle Kol and Marcel that as a thank you to go to the cemetery where Davina was buried.

"Marcel, uncle Kol" they look at me "go to Davina's grave, Inadu says as a thank you to go to her grave" they seem surprised

"Do you have everything?" Vincent asks and I nod my head

"Always and forever" we say as I hold my two duffel bags, mine has my clothes and cash while I also have the one Vincent gave me.
⚜️
Soon I'm in a forest, snow everywhere. Inadu? Where are we?

We are in Alaska, another universe but Alaska. I look around and I don't seem cold with my power I made it so that your body will adapt to the cold.

Thank you

I should thank you, now we will be together forever. We walk until two people come near us, a beautiful blonde who reminds me of my aunt Rebekah and a big bulky man with dark hair. They are both pale and beautiful, the blonde more so.

"Hi" the blonde looks at me "what are you doing out here?" I just stay silent "I am Rosalie and this is my husband Emmett"

"What's your name?" Emmett asks

"Aurora" I tell them "why are you all the way out here?" They are cold one vampires, Inadu tells me. I stiffen then looking at them.

Soon I blast them with lightning, a few years after I was born I was blessed by Zeus with powers and to live a much longer life. Instead of me becoming a vampire, he had the goddess Hecate remove my vampire nature and change it to become part goddess.

"Woah" Emmett runs and picks me up "how did you do that?"

"Put me down" I keep trying to get out of his grasp but he doesn't let me go.

"It's cold out here" Rosalie says "let us take you to our home, our father is a doctor let him check you over"

"No" but they don't listen, instead they bring me to their home.
⚜️
The Mikaelsons POV

"Mom" Hope runs into the family room, everyone was there including Marcel and Kol. They found Davina, alive a few hours ago and decided to keep her hidden since they don't want their family trying to kill her again.

"What's wrong?" Hayley asks when she sees the worried expression on Hopes face.

"Rory" handing her the letter Rory left "she's gone"

"Gone?" Klaus asks, taking the letter and reading it out loud.

Dear Mikaelsons,

I hate you all except Marcel and Kol, I hope you all rot in hell. Klaus and Hayley, I hope you enjoy living your life without me in it since you've made it clear I'm not your family. Hope I hate you, your manipulative and self absorbed, everyone else I just hate you since you never found it in your hearts to bother getting to know me.

Also Klaus, you are just like Mikael but worse and I hope you will rot in hell worse than the others.

-Aurora Mikaelson