Ten

Third Person POV

Elena Michaels walks into Logan's home/therapy office. Once there she is greeted by Pete "hey kid I've missed you"

"It's good to see you too" Elena says pissed with being called to see Logan and Pete for pack purposes.

"If you've called me to spring more of this us stuff on me" Elena is cut off.

"No no, everyone is at Stonehaven along with a new addition who really wants to meet you" Elena looks curious at them

"Who?" She asks "why does he want to meet me?"

"She" Elena is stunned when Pete says 'she' "is interested in meeting the only other female werewolf"

"She?" Elena asks looking between the two "are you serious? I'm not the only female werewolf?"

"It would appear so" Logan says "her name is Aurora, she and her ancestor Inadu want to meet you"

"There's two?" Elena sits down not believing this.

"Inadu" Logan and Pete try to find the best way to describe Inadu but can't "you'll have to meet them, it's easier for them to explain in person"

Time Skip

Elena soon walks into Stonehaven to be greeted by Cinnamon. "Is that a fox?" Elena asks not believing her eyes.

"That's Cinnamon, she's Rory and Inadu's pet" Clayton explains to his ex fiancée who is dreading being here.

"Really?" Not believing Clay for one moment "and where is this other female werewolf?" Still denying the fact that there's another female werewolf like her.

"She's probably in town right now, she'll be back later today"
⚜️
Rory's POV

"Wake up" I pull the covers over my head as Nick starts to kiss my neck and tickles my stomach, I laugh and get up soon "there, that wasn't so hard"

"Yes it was" groaning, lying back down "thanks a lot" hitting him with a pillow "now I can't get anymore sleep"

"You poor baby" he sarcastically says, he's next to me our faces close. Soon I go in for a kiss, he returns it soon. As we kiss I move us so I'm on top while Nick is on the bottom.

I moan in his mouth, soon there's a knock at the door and it opens "oh wow" I pull away as Pete looks at the position me and Nick are in. I get off soon but quickly fall onto the floor and groan. "Antonio wants us all downstairs now, Nick go get Elena while I make sure Rory makes it downstairs decent" my face heats up when I see him close the door, Nick just laughs and I hit him with a pillow.

I get dressed into a red crop top with white short shorts and sandals. Soon I get out of my room to see Pete stand there with a smile on his face as he has his arms crossed.

"You two do use protection right?" He asks as I glare and growl at him "what? Too soon for you to be popping out mini Rory's and I don't think Nick is ready for any mini Nick's"

"What's going on?" Nick asks just as Clayton comes by.

"Just making sure you two are being safe" my face heats up as I hurry my way down to the kitchen. I hear the guys laugh as I basically run away.

When I get to the kitchen I go to help Antonio make breakfast, thanks to my powers I use them to double the amount of food on the table.

"I'll never get use to this" Pete comes in seeing me use magic "where's Inadu?"

"She's sleeping" yes, Inadu does sleep. It gets tiring sometimes being present in my mind all the time so Inadu sleeps. Soon I get the need to pee like really badly, as I pee I grit my teeth since it hurts a lot. I'll go see a doctor later about it.

Soon I finish and wash my hands before walking in seeing a blonde girl, I walk over to her and everyone stops to look. The blonde is confused as to why the room quieted down before turning to meet my gaze, she jumps in her seat a little.

I then poke her nose "Yup she's real" I stand up I hold my hand out "hi I'm Aurora but most people call be Rory" she takes it after a minute before standing and then leans into my neck to sniff me.

"She's a werewolf" shock in her tone

"Rory here was born a werewolf, well she's also a witch and is a badass" Nick proudly says, Pete snickers while Clayton smirks "what?"

"Dude" I sit down between Elena and Pete "your only saying nice things because you two are screwing each other" Antonio, Jeremy and Elena look at me.

"I plead the fifth" is all I say before I put food on my plate.

"So how do you feel about this life?" Elena asks "being a werewolf?"

"Don't mind it" looking at her "I've grown up with the supernatural all my life, from the moment my parents conceived me I've had a target on my back" she looks surprised by this.

"Have you ever wished for a normal life?" She urges, I can tell she wants me to say yes.

"No" shaking my head "if my life were normal then I'd still be back with my abusive birth family where I constantly feared for my life" everyone looks at me when I look at her and say this "normal or not, I wouldn't give this life away" I go back to eating not caring about the looks I'm sent.

"Logan will be here this evening" Jeremy says "we'll go over the plans then and he and you" looking at me "will have a therapy session, no debate" I nod my head.
⚜️
Month Five

So much has happened, one minute I'm living my life with the Cullens and now I'm in Stonehaven staring at the two blue lines. Within one month two of our pack members have died, all because Daniel Santos wanted me and Elena to become his. He wanted to breed us and become an Alpha.

Pete and Antonio are dead, Logan left to go find his pregnant fiancée, Elena is trying to get past her dead human boyfriend whose head she found on her bed, a new threat had arisen and I can't even function properly because of the hormones.

"Rory" I hide the pregnancy test as Nick comes in "there's someone on the phone, an Alice" I nod my head "who is she?"

"One of the Cold Ones in my adoptive family I told you about" he nods his head, when I leave I make sure Nick is walking ahead of me as we head downstairs.

Once we get to the phones I answer it "hey Alice" when she hears my voice she becomes panicked.

"I'm picking you up" she quickly says confusing me "Bella jumped off a cliff"

"She what?!" I scream "what do you mean she jumped off a cliff?"

"What I said" she then hangs up. I turn to see everyone in here looking at me, then someone knocks on the door. Clayton goes to answer it, when he does I see Alice barge in and she sees me and comes over to me.

"Who the hell are you?" Elena asks "and why do you smell so sweet?" Scrunching her nose up.

"I'm Alice" she says "and we have a family emergency" I screech as she throws me over her shoulder and runs to her car. Putting my in the passenger seat she buckled me in then she gets to the drivers side and she drives away at top speed.