Eighteen

"Twins?" Nick asks looking at the picture, Clayton and Elena are also in here "when I go for something I go for it" I slap his shoulder as Elena and Clayton laughs.

"Maybe try for triplets next time" Elena comments and I glare at Nick

"Or not" Clayton adds "now we need to come up with a plan, with the Russian pack"

"I say I put a curse on them" Inadu appears "I curse them to die painfully" she smiles "yeah?"

"Or" Elena says "we find the albino wolf and have him killed" she states

"Or that" Inadu grumbles
⚜️
We spend the weekend finding the albino wolf, turns out it wasn't that hard. I haven't heard from Paul all week and I guess he now hates me for having twins.

As I change into something else since I can't fit into any of my clothes I get a call, I answer it without looking "hello" then I groan.

"Hello to you too" I hear Paul and smile "I want to apologize for not talking to you sooner, Victoria business" he tells me "but I'm going to be at Forks High today because Jacob wants to see if Bella is still human"

"Really? I can skip school" whispering that then I try to button myself up and I can't "god dammit!" I yell

"What?" He asks worried

"I'm fat" I then cry, as I cry I can hear Paul try not to laugh "this isn't funny"

"It's not" he agrees

"I'll see you later" hanging up, I throw my phone or the side and groan "Nick!" I yell, he soon comes in. He, Elena, and Clayton have been dealing with the Mutts and everything since I can't. "You did this to me" I growl "can you get a dress from my closet that I can fit into?" he does that and soon comes out with a white dress with a brown thin belt and a green sleeveless jacket. Taking my clothes off I notice Nick stare and I growl "you did this to me" I hear someone laugh and yell "if anyone knows what good for them they will not mention anything related to what Nick put into me"

 Taking my clothes off I notice Nick stare and I growl "you did this to me" I hear someone laugh and yell "if anyone knows what good for them they will not mention anything related to what Nick put into me"

When I get out of my room I go to the kitchen and grab an apple. I have my bag filled with snacks since I'm eating way more than normal.

"What?" I snap at Nick when he looks at me

"Just, don't you think maybe you should eat some more breakfast" my dad and Edward are in here with Clayton and they shake their heads at what Nick said.

"You think" walking to him "I should eat more?" I can feel my werewolf come out.

"Uh" he looks to the guys in the room for help but they occupy themselves "yes?" I slap his face.

"I'm heading to school" grabbing my bag I leave, Edward normally leaves at this time so I get into the car and sit in the passenger seat pissed. When we get to Bella's house he gets out and opens the back door for her.

"Rory is coming with us to school today" he tells her "don't say anything, she's in a mood right now"

"Mood?!" Snapping at him and he jumps as Bella looks at my pissed off expression "I'm in a mood!"

"How about we go to school?" Bella suggests and gets into the car, Edward soon drives us "so Rory? How was your weekend?"

"Fine" snapping, then breathing out I look at her in the mirror "sorry for snapping Bella, I'm just fat" Edward laughs then coughs as Bella and I glare at him.

"Your not fat" she tries to comfort me "your just pregnant and if you can't fit in any of your clothes then it means your babies are healthy"

"I guess" mumbling, soon we get to school "oh Jacob and Paul are here, good luck" I tell her as Edward glares at me. I just get out and head to Paul and Jacob, Jacob looks livid. When I get to Paul I smile, seeing him just brightens my day right now "hey"

"Hey" smiling at me while Jacob frowns "ignore him, there was just a misunderstanding between me and Emmett"

"I heard" nodding my head as Jacob walks away to Edward and Bella, Jacob tries to size him up. I shake my head looking back at Paul "can we get out of here?"

"Sure" handing me a helmet he gets on the back on his motorcycle before I get on and wrap my arms around his waist and soon we leave.

It takes us twenty minutes before we get to the house I was at before, I get off and hand him the helmet. He puts it away and we head towards the place, I can tell Paul is trying and it's sweet. I grab him his hand shocking him "friends can hold hands right?"

"Right" nodding his head we walk inside, once inside everyone plus an unknown female who I'm guessing is Leah looks out way. "Everyone remember Rory, Rory this is Embry, Quil, Leah and her brother Seth is at home right now" then motioning to Sam and Jared "you already know Sam and Jared, this is Emily Sam's imprint"

"Hi I'm Emily" she comes over, I tilt my head when I hear Inadu put your hand to her face, let me. I do that and she gasps when I heal the scars on her face "what?" She goes to a mirror "thank you"

"It's the only good thing I can do right now" I mumble

"Why?" Leah asks as Sam goes over to Emily and soon the two hug me.

"Because someone impregnated me with parasites who are making me fat" I cross my arms grumbling, the pack just looks at me "what?" I snap

"I'm sorry" Jared laughs soon "but parasites? What are you carrying more than one?" My glare intensifies that I growl "oh wow"

"Jared" Paul growls then "not the time" shaking my head.

"Ugh" turning to Emily and Leah "if either of you ever have kids know that your bodies will no longer be the way they once were so enjoy them while they last" the two look to each other than to me.

"Okay" Embry says after some minutes of awkward silence "don't you have school?"

"What with a bunch of dumbass humans who when they hear or see my baby bump will have all of Forks think I'm a slut?" Snapping as they just stare at me, rubbing my temples "sorry I should have probably warned you guys that right now anything is setting me off. Especially with what Nick and Edward said"

"What did they say?" Quil asks

"Edward told Bella I'm in a mood, instead of saying she's not in a good mood. He said I'm in a mood. While Nick suggested I should eat some more breakfast after he saw how I couldn't get my favorite pair of jeans on! He had the nerve to suggest I should eat more!" Paul pulls me into a hug as I cry then, I cry and cry as someone hands me a tissue "ugh I fucking hate my hormones right now" soon I hear a bike come in and I look to see Bella Swan and Jacob Black "great Jacob Black, the guy who's dick I want to cut off then feed to him" I hear some people choke, looking over I see Emily, Jared, Quil and Embry cough on their drinks.