Thirty-Three

Rory's POV

"I'm surprised" earlier today Seth imprinted on my new baby sister, mom called him in and now Seth comes out terrified but in one piece "I totally would have thought we'd hear more screaming and crying"

"Yeah" Inadu adds

"Everyone" Dad comes out but without the baby "I'd like to tell you the name of the baby we agreed on, her name is Lily Rose Cullen"

"Speaking of names" Edward smiles as Bella glares at him "Bella why don't you share the names you picked" her face heats up, what are they bad names? "Angela and Corin have been trying to get her Bella to change her minds on the baby names"

"Well what are they?" Charlie curious about his unborn grandchild's potential name.

"If it's a boy Edward Jacob" we all look at each other, Edward junior I understand but naming your kid after the guy who's been in love with you for a long time that it's borderline unhealthy? Not good "EJ for short"

"That's not so bad" Bree says, she's currently in Riley's arms.

"Maybe have it be Edward Junior" Nick suggests, Jacob glared at him since he was happy Bella thought of him.

"The other one?" Riley asks

"Renesmee" she says "I was mixing our moms names together" Esme had dry tears in her eyes as she is touched by this.

"Ren-Esme?" Charlie tries to pronounce it.

"Too weird?" She asks us

"No" Edward says "it's unique, like this child"

"Yeah" Angela says "maybe we can give a nickname like"

"Nessie?" Jacob suggest and we all give him a look as Bella sends death glares at him "what?"

"Your an idiot" Leah tells him "you do realize your making it seem like they purposely named their kid after the Loc Ness Monster" he then realizes it.

"How about Ren?" I ask the pair, they look at me "it's short and it'll be up to the baby anyway if she if it is a she wants to be called Ren for short or Jacob's terrible nickname"

"She's right" Bella nods her head, when Bella reaches for her cup she drinks some more blood and I can feel like something is off. Like someone is watching.

"Rory?" Inadu asks, everyone looks at me "what's wrong?" Then I realize from the time and that my breasts are hurting that I haven't heard the kids cry for food yet.

"Nick?" Terror in my voice "where are the kids?"

"In the nursery" he says "why?"

"They haven't cried and they normally cry at this time for food" we run upstairs and I see the babies are gone. With moms screaming someone probably used this opportunity to take the babies.

"Oh god" I cry "Demetri!" I yell, he soon gets up here "find my children" he nods his head soon Nick gets a phone call and takes it.

"What? Are you sure?" Nick asks "got it" he hangs up the phone "that was Jeremy"

"What's wrong?" I ask

"Someone took Elena" god damnit.
⚜️
I pace around outside trying to let nature keep me calm but it isn't working. My babies, oh god where are my babies?!

"I got a tenor on the babies" I see Demetri come towards me "their on the move, whoever took them"

"Take the twins and Felix with you" I order him "go get my children" he nods his head and soon the four of them leave.

"Don't worry" Nick comes out "they'll be back in our arms in no time" he tells me

"Who would do this?" Then I realize something, I run to Alice "Alice?" She looks at me "what is each Volturi member thinking?" She looks through her visions before realization comes over her face.

"Aro had Afton take the babies while he has Santiago and Chelsea get Elena" Edward says "he'll give them back but in exchange have the link broken and for you to return his Elite guards and Corin"

"No" I say, Inadu?

Yes? She asks

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I ask

We unleash me and I show them why I'm called the Hollow? I nod my head, everyone looks confused with what's happening. Soon the phone rings and I answer it.

"Hello?" I answer

"Ah young Aurora" I hear Aro, in the background I hear my children cry "if you can hear and guess your children are gone" he says "I'll let you know where to meet me but only if you get rid of the link between me and Edward and my mate with Bella Swan" my eyes turns golden as I get angry "I even have the very pregnant Elena, it would be a shame if she were to die"

"Where?" I ask and he tells me.

"And don't bring anyone" he tells me "I'll know if you do" he then hangs up.

"Aro is a dead man" I growl, I soon turn and leave.

"Where are you going?" Nick asks

"To get our children back" is all say
⚜️
I go to the warehouse Aro told me to meet him at. When I get inside I see Elena gagged and hands bound behind her back, my children in to vampiresses arms crying.

"Ah young Aurora" I turn to see Aro smile as he and the two other kings appear "so glad we have come to an agreement"

"There is no agreement" I say "Inadu!" I yell and soon she appears with Sulpacia and Athenadora, both frightened.

"How did you get them?" Caius demands

"Do you know why Inadu is called the Hollow?" I ask "it's because" answering "she takes the life force from people and relishes in it, right now Inadu is draining your two mates" you can see Sulpacia and Athenadora weak, Caius and Aro scared when they see their mates like this.

"Give us the kids, Elena and our coven" Inadu says "or I kill your mates, your choice"

"Hah" Aro says "you didn't think I'd come without a backup plan?" He snaps his fingers and soon we see some witches appear.

"Inadu?" Looking at her "go ahead" she smiles before raising her hand and then closing it tightly and the witches die, blue light comes form the witches and I can feel Inadu absorb their magic and life. We turn to the kings who are terrified "I think it would be best if you listen to us" I suggest