One

17 year old Aurora Cullen

"Hurry up!" Alice comes bounding into my room, it's too early right now. I open my eyes and look over to see what time it is, it's 5:46 in the morning.

Inadu? I ask Inadu if she's awake, since Inadu and I have become one we have become sisters. More than me or Hope, she even helped me when I accidentally activated my werewolf curse. It was a few years ago, I was walking home from the library and a mugger tried to steal from me but I used my powers and accident knocked him hard enough that he hits the wall and he bleeds out.

I called for help, when help came they told me he died. Grandma and grandpa came, unfortunately Alice isn't able to see me in her visions so sometimes it's helpful and other times it isn't.

Got it she says to me, Inadu appears and grabs Alice's hand and takes her out of here. I'll wake up when my alarm clock goes off. "Alice it's really early, Rory isn't even awake yet. Give her another hour"

"Come on Alice" dad comes over "hey Inadu" Inadu and I have become part of the Cullen family, when Rosalie and Emmett found us they brought us back and I explained everything. They laughed at me, but with the help of Inadu they soon believed me.

When I tried to leave, they stopped me and offered me a place in their family. It took some time but both Inadu and I felt very welcomed. Rosalie and Emmett soon became parents to me and Inadu, better parents than our own. Esme and Carlisle our grandparents, and Jasper, Alice and Edward siblings.

"Hey dad" Inadu says "Rory and I need our sleep so in an hour" he laughs as Inadu closes the door.

"Thank you" I tell her and soon she comes back to me, we become one again. Alice is most likely excited for school since there's this new girl attending, Bella Swan. Inadu pays attention when I don't want to, we both like school but Inadu more since she never really got to do normal stuff as a child. But she doesn't want to interact with anyone in person so she stays in my subconscious going to school with me.

She only comes out when we are at home or when she needs to. But most of the time she stays in my body.
⚜️
I soon wake up to the beeping of my alarm clock, I get up and grab my clothes before going to my bathroom. When I'm done using the bathroom I change into a grey wool long sleeved short dress with high knee black boots.

"Ready?" Edward comes into my room smirking, as I grab my backpack

"Ready?" Edward comes into my room smirking, as I grab my backpack. "Finally, Alice was just about ready to toss you into your moms car and drive you to school in your pjs"

"Why is she so excited about Bella Swan moving here?" Going to the kitchen I grab some food and put it in Cinnamons food bowl, Cinnamon is my pet fox. She's only a cub right now, but luckily I got the permits to own a fox.

"Just a new person" Alice comes in "exactly how much longer will you be eating?" She looks as I eat a banana

"Just give me like ten minutes" I tell her and she pouts as she stares at me "it will be longer if you keep staring" she soon huffs and walks away. When I'm finished I get up and wash my dishes, when I'm done I dry my hands and soon I'm thrown over someone's shoulder "what the?" I see it's Alice "Alice!"

"No time" she says and soon we are on our way to school "faster Rose" Mom just shakes her head as she drives, we already drive fast.
⚜️
"Okay" Alice has been jumping up and down "time for our entrance" she's having me and Edward go last. I normally walk in with mom and dad but this time I walk in with Edward.

When we walk in Edward has his arm around my shoulder glaring at a lot of guys "really?" I ask him

"Your outfit is making a lot of guys here think a lot of inappropriate thoughts" he says next to me ear.

"Who are they?" I hear some girl say, I look over and see it's the new girl.

"That's Edward Cullen and Aurora Hale" I wave my hand at the new girl as Jessica talks about us "Aurora is Jasper's and Rosalie's sister. Edward is totally gorgeous, obviously but apparently nobody here is good enough for him" I laugh in Edwards chest, Jessica has asked out Edward multiple times but was shot down. "Like I care"

"Are you sure they aren't together?" Bella asks "they look like they are"

"They aren't" Jessica reassured Bella "Emmett, Jasper and Edward make it clear that no one here is good enough for their sister, she is the only one who talks to others"

"Right now Edward is making it clear for guys to stay away" Angela tells Bella "unlike her siblings she's comfortable with her body"

"Like seriously don't waste your time" Jessica says

"Wasn't planning on it" I sit down next to mom, because they don't eat I eat their food. As a tribrid, not like Hope though I need to eat a lot.

As I eat I notice Edward staring at the new girl "Edward" getting his attention "what's going on?"

"I can't hear her thoughts" so like with Inadu and me, Edward can't read her thoughts. "The new girl"

"What's going on?" Mom asks

"Edward can't hear Bella" I tell her, we look over to Bella as she stares at us before going back to her meal.

"I'm going to introduce myself" my family nods their heads as I make my way over to Bella, she looks my way as I come closer. "Hi, you must be Bella. I'm Aurora but most people call me Rory" holding my hand out she takes it and we shake hands.

"Hi" she says nervously, soon I join them sitting between Jessica and Bella.

"How do you like Forks so far?" I ask her, Bella just looks at me nervously. Rory Inadu talks to me she's Edwards blood singer, keep the two far away from one another.

Really? I ask her as Bella tells me how it's wet and dreary here anything else, you know in case something big happens?

She's also his mate I nod my head looking at a Bella thanks Inadu, love you

Love you too soon I pay more attention to Bella, she just asks how I feel about Forks "it's nice, I've always loved being near the forest more than the city" looking to Jessica and Angela "so have either of you girls found your prom dresses yet?"

"No" Jessica sighs in exasperation "are you going?"

"Maybe"