Forty-Six

Memory Two

Bella knows, today she's coming over. I'm wearing a long sleeved green top with high waisted black skinny jeans and converse. Inadu is out too, since she wants to meet Bella too. She's wearing a red romper with heels.

That's the Hollow?" Hope asks looking at the teenager "she doesn't seem that dangerous"

"Trust us Hope" Vincent says "she is"

"I'm surprised Inadu" Inadu is sitting at the counter with me as we watch our family cook Italiano, grandpa looks at her "you never want to meet new people"

"Grandpa?" Klaus asks "he doesn't look old enough to be a grandpa"

"Maybe he's a vampire" Elijah suggests

"I'll meet Bella" Inadu says "I'm curious"

"Is she even Italian?" Mom asks annoyed, she's holding a glass bowl of salad.

"Her names Bella" dad drawls out like it's obvious.

"Yeah but it doesn't mean she's Italian" I point out

"I'm sure she'll love it no matter what" grandpa says and I take some cheese and eat it.

"Take a whiff of that" we all smile as mom sniffs the air "here comes the human"

Grandma goes to Bella, when they come in I mouth to Edward "good luck" he just shakes his head.

"Bella, we're making Italiano for you" Inadu and I watch as Bella says something in French.

"Bella meet Esme" Edward introduces the two "my mother for all intents and purposes"

"Given us and excuse to cook for someone other than these two" Bella looks at us and we wave our hands

"Bella meet Inadu, Inadu meet Bella" Inadu walks over to Bella and the two shake hands. Judging by how Inadu isn't cold she knows she isn't a cold one vampire.

"What's a cold one vampire?" Hayley asks

"I'm not a cold one Bella" Inadu says "but I'm also not human"