Twenty-One

We are in the forest between the lines of Forks and La Push, Jasper and Emmett are practicing while we wait for the La Push pack and Edward and Bella to arrive.

"So wait" Jane and I have been filling Angela in on everything "this army is happening because of a baseball game?" Disbelief I'm Angela's voice "and Rory your from another universe?"

"Yes" nodding my head "if you want I can explain later, Inadu can explain her story too"

"Who's Inadu?" Angela asks

"I'm Inadu" Inadu appears beside Angela making her jump "don't worry" putting her hand on Angela's shoulder "all will be explained"

"Angela" looking at her "I want to apologize for having a werewolf bite you"

"Are you kidding?" She asks "this is amazing, I've always had a better connection when it comes to the woods plus my eyesight is so improved that I don't need glasses" she gives me a reassuring smile "this is one of the best things that could have happened to me" we laugh hearing her excitement

"When this is over" I tell her "I'll tell you about werewolves and Mutts, everything. Plus we need to register you"

"Register me?" She asks

"All wolves, whether they are in a pack or are lone wolves are registered so that we know who's who" I explain

"How's it going girls?" Nick comes over naked, we laugh as Angela looks away blushing "oh Angela, don't worry you'll get use to being around naked people" we hear a growl and the La Push wolves are here. Bella and Edward arrived a few minutes earlier, everyone stares at us. "What?" Motioning to his junk "this is all natural"

Paul in his wolf form pushes me behind him keeping me from seeing Nick, he growls at Nick then. "Paul wants you to cover yourself" Edward translates for Nick who laughs, soon Paul lies down by us keeping an eye on Nick but also on the fight.

"Wow" Angela remarks "those are the shifters? Wait the bear attacks in the woods?"

"They were from a vampire" Inadu tells her "the wolves have been trying to get her but can't, they only phase when a vampire is near"

"So a defense mechanism?" Angela asks "what about for werewolves?"

"It's a curse" I tell her "for me at least, for you you have to be bitten"

"But us guys, when we turn a certain age do we go through it" smiling at Angela "like puberty"

"Can you translate?" Grandpa asks Edward "welcome, Jasper and Jane both have experience with newborns"

"They want to know how the newborns differ from us" Edward says

"They're a great deal much stronger since their own human blood still lingers in their tissue" Carlisle explains

"Our kind is never more physically powerful than within the few months of this life"

"Carlisles right" Jasper says "they don't need thousands like a human army"

"They want to know about traditional vampires" Edward says, everyone looks at me

"They don't exist in this world" I tell them "but they do exist, they are more powerful than cold ones"

"One of them wants to know how you know so much" Edward tells me

"Because as much as I hate to admit this" taking a breather "my father, birth father is the original hybrid. He's a werewolf but was transformed into a vampire by my grandmother"

"They want to know why?"

(Because I'm lazy I'm not writing the whole backstory of the Originals)

"So yeah" nodding my head "that's how they were created"

"How were werewolves created in your world?" Angela asks

"By me" Inadu takes center stage "before I died I created the werewolf curse, I used the power of the moon filled by my own death for those who killed me to become the very animals they used to hunt me"

"They want to know why you were killed and how your alive" Edward says also curious, yeah we don't talk about Inadu's past.

(Inadu tells her what she did and how she became apart of Rory)

"They called me the Hollow" smiling, most stare at her jaw slacked

"But your not power crazy right?" Nick asks "your not going to go looking for more power are you?"

"Nope" coming over to me she hugs me "Rory and I are one, unlike most she is the only one who gets the loneliness. So we became one, I'm not going to kill anyone"

"Why don't we get back to why we are here" Jane suggests

"Yes" nodding his head Jasper addresses the La Push wolves "now there are two important things to remember. First never let them get their arms around you, they'll crush you instantly. Second, don't go for the obvious kill" looking at the wolves "they will be expecting that and you will lose"

(The Cullens practice fighting)

"What about the werewolves" Edward asks

"We are here to help Angela prepare her first shift willingly" looking at Jasper "we need your help, those who can't stomach hearing bones break please leave" when no one does "okay Angela strip"

"Uh" she is uncertain when everyone looks at her.

"Maybe I can help" we see Clayton standing there naked, Paul growls some more.

"I can help" I suggest, Nick and Clayton look to each other before murmuring something.

"Just this once" Clayton says "because you haven't in a long time"

"Okay" taking my clothes off, Paul stands to keep people from seeing me naked. I go over to Clayton and we nod out heads before crouching and I allow my werewolf to take over.

Everyone hears our bones break, us yelling and readjusting ourselves to become wolves. It takes a few more minutes and soon I'm a werewolf.

I'm glad we don't have to do that I hear a voice, I look around confused.

Why does she look confused? That sounds like Embry

Embry? I ask I look at the wolves who look shocked

"Edward?" Bella asks "what's going on?" Edward also looks at me shocked

"She can hear them" he says to everyone "it must be because she's an alpha of her own right and that she's a different kind of werewolf"

You can hear us? Paul asks coming towards me, I get up and lick the side of his face

Aw I hear Jared she's licking you I soon go over to Edward and jump up my paws on his shoulders as I lick his face, everyone laughs as he looks disgusted. I get off of him and I run to Angela.

"She wants you to try" Edward tells Angela

Have Angela find her wolf, her wolf will only come out when she wants but if Angela wants to successfully shift she needs to feel her wolf. Then she needs a strong emotion, have her try rage so that she can shift.

Edward tells Angela what I said. Soon she strips then we have Jasper mess with her emotions and we hear Angela cry out as her bones break and readjust to become a wolf. Soon Angela is a black wolf with purple eyes.

Clayton goes over to Angela and with his head motions for them to run, soon they run away. I go to the side of the truck and shift back into human form.

"Well that was fun" I say as Inadu hands me my clothes.