Eight

It's the next day and we skipped school, we had a family meeting about us leaving Forks. I have to tell Paul today, if I don't I will forever regret it.

When I get to our meeting spot, I find Edward there. What's he doing here?

"Edward?" I ask, he looks at me "what are you doing here?"

"You can't go see him" is all he says "go home"

"Why?" I ask "I'm telling him, he has a right to know. This is something I should have told him months ago"

"Aurora Cullen!" He raises his voice, why did he use my full name?

"Cullen?" I turn around to see Paul standing there, anger and hurt on his face "your a Cullen?"

"Paul" I take a step to him, then turn to Edward with anger "you knew he was there! I was supposed to have told him not you!" I see Paul go into the woods and I follow "Paul wait!"

"What?" He turns around, he's shaking with rage "want to tell me how your in a family full of killers? Hmm? Want to tell me something I should have been told in the beginning?" He asks, tears run down my face

"Yes, but my family told me not to tell anyone until I fully trusted them. And when I trusted you I couldn't tell you because I was halfway across the country" I tell him "this was something I needed to tell you in person"

"Why? Are you going to tell me how you'll be like them?" He snarls then

"No" but he doesn't give me a chance to explain

"It's no wonder your birth family chose your sister over you" he then goes to leave but then shifts in anger at whoever he saw behind me. I look to see it's my parents, when I turn around I feel something sharp scratch me and soon Paul runs away.

I look down to see scars on my abdomen, I take a few steps back and someone catches me. I look up to see my family looking at me in anger, they were right. I never should have gotten involved with Paul Lahote.
⚜️
Month One

It's been one month since we left Forks, we had to get new cellphones and everything so that Bella forgets about us. A few days after we left I tried to call Paul but he blocked my number, I called Sam and he told me Paul didn't want to speak to me then I heard Jared say that I should take the hint.

After that I accepted he didn't want me, much like the Mikaelons minus Marcel and Kol. Right now I'm in upstate New York in a place called Bear Valley. As I'm running in my wolf form I smell some other wolves and go towards them.

Soon I come up to two werewolves, one dark brown and the other a black with blue eyes, they growl at me and I growl back. Soon we get into a fight, I soon win and make them both submit.

I take a few steps back and shift back into my human form, both wolves look at me surprised and change back. They both have beige skin, brown hair and facial hair but the guy in the left is short then the other one.

"Your a werewolf?" The one on the right asks "how?"

"I was born this way" I tell them, they look to each other "all werewolves are human until they activate their curse"

"Curse?" The one on the left asks, we soon hear some shouting "we need to go, come join us" I look at them skeptically, it's okay Inadu tells me they only want to help and are curious. I soon shift and follow them back to this big house with a lot of acres.

When we get there we shift back into humans, they walk inside and have me follow. Once inside I look around and it's beautiful, different wolf artwork everywhere. "Who's this?" I look to see two guys stare at me, they both look to same but the guy on the left is a bit skinnier and taller with hair on his head then the one on the right who is bald.

"She smells like a werewolf" the one on the left says "why? She isn't carrying any pups" he says and I growl, my eyes flashing gold.

"I am a werewolf" growling at him "just a different one from you"

"Here" I look to see the shorter guy hand me some clothes "I'm sorry you don't know our names. I am Jeremy the alpha, this is my son Clayton, that's Antonio and his son Nick"

"What's your name beautiful?" Nick asks

"Aurora, but most people call me Rory" I look around "is there anyone else here? Who's clothes do I thank for borrowing?" Everyone stiffens "I'm sorry did I say something wrong?"

"No" shaking his head Jeremy motions me to a bathroom "change here, we'll be in the sitting room. It's the big room you saw Antonio and Nick in" I nod my head. When I change I'm grateful I'm the same size as this mystery woman's clothes and shoes.

When I walk out I go to the sitting room to find everyone there along with another guy but he has honey skin and dark hair

"Please" Jeremy motions to an empty chair "sit" I do and he hands me a glass, I sniff it and shake my head "this" motioning to the guy with honey skin "is Logan, there's two more in our pack but they aren't here"

"What's wrong?" The Nick guy asks "underage?" The look I give him and the others answer his questions "oh shit, how old are you?"

"Eighteen" they are shocked by this "well I will be this year, so no thanks for the drink" I hand it back to Jeremy.

"How are you a werewolf?" This Clayton doesn't beat around the bush "and what did you mean it's a curse?" I take a deep breath and I tell them everything, Inadu says I can trust them so that's what I do.

"Can we meet her?" Jeremy asks "your ancestor Inadu?" I nod my head and Inadu appears.

"Woah" the Nick guy looks at her "so you two are one? Like same body?" We nod our heads

"How did you activate your curse? You said it activates by killing someone?" The guy names Logan asks

"Yeah" scratching my head "I accidentally killed a mugger, I was ten at the time"