Twenty-Five

Paul soon runs over to the Cullen household, Rory is in the living room making daylight rings for everyone. She needed to get some more lapis lazuli jewelry. The vampires understand since she didn't have enough daylight rings for everyone.

Soon Paul gets to the front door and knocks on it, it confuses everyone wondering who is here until Edward says "that's Paul" as Carlisle goes to answer the door.

When Carlisle opens the door he opens it to a nervous and fidgety looking Paul. "Hello Paul, what can I do for you?"

Paul's hands are sweating and his heart is beating rapidly "is Rory here? I need to speak with her"

"Of course" nodding his head "do you want to come inside or"

"I'll wait out here" Carlisle nods his head

"I'll be right back" Carlisle runs upstairs to inform everyone "Paul's here and he'd like to talk with you Rory" Rory nods her head and heads down to the front door. Since the windows are open everyone can see what's happening and with their supernatural hearing they can hear everything. Edward is going to tell Bella what's happening.

"Paul" Rory gets outside and when Paul sees Rory he grabs her face and kisses her, she gasps when he does this. Everyone watches what happens.

"Finally" Jane murmurs, everyone looks at her "oh you have to agree that that wolf makes Rory happier" Everyone mumbles in agreement, but the newest members in Rory's coven since they don't know what's going on.

When Paul pulls back Rory has tears in her eyes "Aurora Cullen I love you" Paul tells her "I've loved you for months since meeting you, when I heard you and your family left I was crushed, I was shocked when I heard you were pregnant, then when I heard you say you wished it was me you were having sex with" this come to a shock to the vampires when they hear this. Luckily Nick was still with Sam and the elders letting them know about their kind of werewolves.

"Wait" Rory interrupts Paul "who told you?"

"Wolf telepathy" her cheeks flame in embarrassment "all the La Push wolves know, but yeah. Is it true?" The vampires shake their heads knowing that isn't something you should ask.

"What do you think?" She asks rhetorically "I just say stuff like that randomly" tears in her eyes. "You love me?"

"Of course" smiling at her "when I heard you returned I wanted to throw you over my shoulder and take you down to Vegas to get married, I still do"

"If you guys do get married you are not eloping" Alice yells interrupting Paul's speech, Paul and Rory look at her just like the others in the room "there will be a wedding with a wedding dress and bridesmaids!"

"Alice" Edward interrupting her "I don't think that's the point right now" they look back to the scene before them. Alice then has a quick vision, Edward just face palms and laughs seeing what's about to happen confusing everyone.

"Oh no!" Alice yells at Paul "don't even think about it, we will talk about what your about to do in a more romantic way later Paul Lahote!"

"What?" Bella asks

"Paul was about to ask Rory to marry him" Edward says shocking everyone "but he wasn't going to do it romantically, Alice wants him to do it more romantically"

"But I didn't because I hurt you" Paul continues his speech to Rory "I wanted to give you space and" but he's cut off by Rory who kisses him. He wraps his arms around her waist as she wraps her arms around his neck.

"Paul Lahote" Rory looks at Paul "I love you, I've loved you for months. I've never stopped loving you and yes it's true. I wish you were the one who I had my first time with and not have it in a bathroom stall in some night club" they laugh at that.
⚜️
Rory's POV

"So what's going on?" Paul asks as I get back to making daylight rings.

"I'm making daylight rings" I explain what I'm doing "also these four" motioning to the four old Volturi members "their joining my coven"

"Your creating a coven?" Paul asks

"Witches have covens" I tell him "I was born to be an alpha of a pack, a coven leader of either vampires or witches" shrugging my shoulders "besides I've registered my new coven with the witches"

"Where will we be staying?" Demetri asks

"We've been looking for the perfect place" Jane tells them "so far Rory is deciding to either buy a property in either Canada, Montana, California, Ireland, Scotland or Greece"

"If you want I'd like your guys input since it will also be your new home too if you wish" they look confused "you don't have to live in the same house as me, you'll be in my coven but you can get your own homes"

"Here" I see Jane left to being the property pictures I've chosen "each one is wide land and Inadu and Rory will put a protection spell around the place so that it's hidden from humans"

"Why hide the place from humans?" Bella asks

"It means I can use magic freely" then I think for a second "we could always try to make a supernatural human cohabitation community like what Elena is currently doing in Bear Valley"

"Let's start with the daylight rings" Grandpa suggests "before moving into something bigger like that"

"Can we tell Charlie?" Edward asks and I stop what I'm doing, we all look at him like he's crazy.

"Who's Charlie?" Alec asks

"A human" Jane says "and if we do that it will give the Kings to kill Rory" crossing her arms "with what's happening anything Rory will do will be watched, Aro already has a problem with her"

"She's right" Corin back up Jane "my power is to make someone content or not, much like Jasper" shooting me an apologetic look "it's why I was sent, to get Jane back. Make her feel like she doesn't feel content with being in your new coven"

"And me and Alice" Edward adds "but it would have been better if Chelsea was sent since she can sway someone's emotions"

"Yes" nodding her head

"What if we change him" I see Nick come in "turn him into a werewolf"

"Yeah" Angela adds "we tell him but we also have to let him know he can't remain human knowing this"

"The wolves will want you dead if Charlie was turned into a vampire" Paul adds "but it's his decision like with Bella"

"Guys?" I ask my coven "would that seem fair? Having Charlie know but we would have to change him later?"

"As long as it isn't you" Felix says "then the kings won't be given a reason to kill you"

"So we can tell Charlie?" Hope fills Bella's eyes, we nod our heads.