Forty-Two

"Leave her be Caius" Inadu steps forward and everyone turns to her

"Or what?" He asks

"This" she raises her hand and soon blue light comes from half of their witnesses and into Inadu. I feel the power gaining as she does this, we smile when the kings falter seeing half of their army gone.

"Irena" I raise my arm and beckon her over, she looks terrified but I nod my head. Soon she runs over towards us, when's she's close "stay by Felix and Demetri" she nods her head and goes to them.

"Now" I say "Marcus would you like to know the truth behind who killed your mate?" He nods his head.

"The day I was killed" Didyme steps forward "was the same day Caius and Aro ordered Jane to torture me before my own brother ripped my head off and Caius burn my body" Marcus looks to them in anger.

"Why?" He demands "she was your sister!" Aro doesn't even look sorry about that, just that he got caught.

"We were planning on leaving" Didyme tells him "but Aro didn't have anyone with your abilities"

"Is that the kind of ruler you will let yourselves be run by?" I ask the vampires "someone who willingly killed one half of a mated pair for power?" Aro gets nervous as the witnesses talk amongst themselves "how many mated pairs have to die because of Aro's greed?"

"Now wait a moment" he cuts me off "what about you? You and Inadu are one and the same, she just killed over thirty vampires with no remorse"

"Because Caius tested me" Inadu smiles "we are now on trial for the murder of Didyme Volturi, the accused are Caius and Aro"

"We have first hand witnesses to the murder" I yell "do you really want to have Aro and Caius continue to live?" Everyone nods their heads no.

"Hold them" Marcus orders some of the guards, Caius and Aro are being held as Marcus looks at them with fury "centuries I've been in pain because of you two, you are not fit to rule" we hear him snarl.

"Wait" I say "don't kill Caius some of my wolves want to deal with him" Marcus nods his head and soon Caius is brought towards the wolves in fear. Soon Konstantin rips him apart, when he's done I throw a ball of fire onto his body.

"I am sorry" we see Marcus address us, Aro it seems has been turned it ash "we will take our leave, one day I hope we can be good allies" he says

"My love" Didyme stops Marcus as he turns to leave, when he does she runs to them and the two kiss.

"Thank you" Marcus tells me as the two mates run away.

"They are on the run" Vladimir says "it's time to attack"

"No" Edward says

"Your all fools" Stefan yells at us "the Volturi may be gone but they won't forgive"

"They will" I say as the two look at me "with a little help Didyme is back with Marcus, Aro and Caius are dead" I think "the only people who have a problem are you two" they snarl at me before we see my uncles rip their heads off, I smile as they burn their bodies.

"Thank god" we see Alice come out with Jasper, Riley, Bree and two unknown people. One who has the same heartbeats as Lily and Renesmee.
⚜️
"Okay" Alice yells "wedding planning is a go, we have less than seven months till the wedding people" she runs everywhere as we plan mine and Paul's wedding.

Uncle Finn and Uncle Kol found the spot that they were talking about, and it's still as beautiful as ever—so it'll be a destination wedding. It's been two weeks since the trial and life has been stressful because of the wedding planning.

Also we had the daylight rings Inadu, Davinna and I to make, I swear sometimes I wish I was human like Elena once said. But I won't ever tell her that.

"Okay color schemes" Alice says "what were you thinking?"

"Green, red, gold, white and blush" I tell her

"Okay" nodding her head she goes off somewhere.

"So..." Elena comes in with one of her twins, Logan who was named after a fallen pack brother. "In the end you live happily ever after?" She asks

"When are you and Clay getting married?" I ask her, then she shows me her ring "you eloped didn't you?" She nods her head.

"We could always" Paul says but it cut off from a book that's thrown his way, we see Alice looking at him with anger. Her hands on her hips as she stares him down.

"No Cullen will be eloping under my watch" she sternly says and we laugh

"Alice?" I ask she looks my way "your acting like the wedding is in a few days, maybe slow down a bit"

"I don't think that's possible" Riley jokes, then I see his and Brees fingers and I squeal.

"You two got married?" I hug the couple "I'm so happy for you, how did Alice handle it?"

"Oh I will deal with those two or more specifically Riley later" Alice pipes up "they eloped, didn't even think about a grand affair" but the two don't look apologetic at all.

A week ago we met Huilen and Nahuel, Nahuel was also a hybrid like Lily and Renesmee. He's over a hundred years old who looks like a young adult since he turned seven, so we have forever with the girls.

Nick and Angela came back when we told them it was safe with Elena, Clayton and Jeremy with Nick and mines twins and Elena and Clay's twins. When they did we found out that Angela is expecting and that the two eloped. A lot of people eloping much to Alice's horror, no big weddings or anything.