Thirty-Four

Paul's POV

"Ahh!" We hear Bella's spine break and Edward catches her, soon she is brought into the exam room. No one but Carlisle, Edward and Esme are in there.

"Get him out!"'we hear Bella scream, she screams some more before we hear a baby cry.

"No" we hear Edward cry "come back to me" Esme soon comes out with baby in her arms.

"Everyone meet Renesmee" she says

"Bella?" Jacob demands, she just shakes her head "keep that thing away from me" he runs out of the room.

"Can I see her?" Charlie asks, tears running down his face. Esme nods her head and Charlie rushes into the room. Soon Leah and I turn our heads and hear the sounds of growls and snarls.

"The wolves are coming" Edward rushes out and we see Bella's blood on him "Esme protect Renesmee" she nods her head, Jacob comes back and whatever he's thinking pisses Edward off since he twists Jacob's arm then pushes him hard against the wall "I'll deal with you later" we just head outside, us wolves in our wolf forms and the vampires ready to defend.
⚜️
Rory's POV

"Fine" Aro growls "Heidi give them the children" she hands me the baby carriers along with Elena. I get rid of her tie and she removes her gag glaring at the kings.

"Now give us our mates" Caius demands

"Inadu?" Inadu has about drained most of the kings wives life force, their only hanging on by a thread. She shoves them forward and both wives fall over since neither has any energy to keep themselves awake.

"Now?" She asks and I nod my head, soon I snap my fingers and a barrier is out around the place. Until my coven and I are far enough away The Volturi can't leave.

Time Skip

"Wait" Felix and Demetri laugh, I contain my amusement hearing what Jacob did. "Your enemy, the same guy who tried stealing your mate constant times is now your daughter's imprint?"

"Unfortunately" he grumbles holding Renesmee looking at Jacob with hatred, I wonder when he's going to blow up? I know Inadu laughs oh this is just too sweet, I mean seriously? He and Jacob are going to be in each other lives forever.

"So what happened when you went to get Elena and the kids?" Nick asks

"I had Inadu take the kings mates" everyone but Jane, Demetri, Felix, Alec and Corin were shocked. "We were having Inadu drain the queens until they couldn't even keep their eyes open" smiling "they had witches"

"Had?" Grandpa asks

"I killed them" Inadu comes out proudly stating.

"Yeah" nodding my head "soon we left, Aro may think he has the upper hand but he never will"

Time Skip

Bella wakes up today, the boys are with Nick and Angela since they're taking Elena back to Stonehaven. We don't trust that something might happen if Elena went by herself.

Lily and Renesmee have been growing up very fast, right now they look like three month olds instead of a few days old. Edward took Bella hunting not too long ago and now their back, I'm holding Renesmee as Jacob goes to see Bella to test if she can be around him before seeing Renesmee.

"Bella" I see Bella and Edward look at us or more specifically their daughter as Edward introduces the two "meet our daughter Renesmee" I then hand her over to Bella, she takes it and Renesmee shows Bella her first memory.

"What?" Bella asks looking around "what was that?"

"She showed you her first memories she had of you" Edward proudly says

"She has a gift?" Bella then looks around and finds mom holding Lily "does Lily also have a gift?" Seeing Seth "I see someone is still alive" we laugh.

"Yeah" nodding her head "this wolf is nice and respectful" Mom says

"Lily does have a gift" Grandpa says "she's able to manipulate things, such as a broken doll and can fix it easily. Or a shattered bone, she can reheal it to when it wasn't shattered before"

"I've only been gone for what? Two days?" Bella asks

"Their growth rate is accelerated" grandpa says

"Alright" Jacob soon takes Renesmee from Bella, I laugh in Paul's chest since he's next to me.

"Jacob" Paul and Edward both warn him.

"She's doing great" Edward adds

"Yeah well let's not test it" Bella gets defensive hearing Jacob say this.

"What's your problem?" I take Renesmee from Bella "what's going on?"

"Oh do tell her Jacob" Mom smiles

"Tell me what?" Bella demands

"It's a wolf thing" Jacob starts "I can't help it" then Bella realizes what's going on and grabs Jacob's collar dragging him outside. She then throws him out of the house.

"You imprinted on my daughter!" She screams "she's a baby!"

"It wasn't my choice" Jacob tries to defend himself "and it's not like that, don't you remember what I said when I told you Quil imprinted on Claire who's four?"

"Doesn't matter" she growls "she's mine, I've held her once Jacob" she goes down and shoves him "once and you think you can take her from me? Like you have some wolfie moronic claim, she's mine!" Shoving him more.

"Edward" Esme says worried "do something"

"Why?" He asks amused "she's doing great"

"Now Bells" Charlie starts but Bella cuts him off.

"Dad no" she growls

"Bella" Jacob says "all those feelings, it didn't make sense before. But it does now, it was always Nessie" and just like that she snaps.

"YOU NAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOC NESS MONSTER!" I soon get between them since Bella will kill Jacob, and when I do Bella shoved me away and throws me so hard that when I hit the tree I hear some crack and I don't see anything.
⚜️
Third Person POV

"Rory!" Paul screams running to his imprint, everyone watches as Paul goes to her. The Cullens think they should have stopped Bella "Her pulse is barely there" looking up and snarls at Bella "what did you do?"

"Paul" Bella says "I'm sorry" Carlisle runs over and checks her over.

"Get her to the exam room" he orders Paul "she may have a concussion"

"Bella!" Charlie raises his voice "maybe Jacob's right with keeping an eye on you with Renesmee"

"What?" She growls looking at her father

"You just pushed Rory into a tree because your emotions are hightened" Inadu soon appears pissed "I can feel her and do you want to know what's going on with her right now?"

"What?" Esme asks scared, Rory's coven stares at Bella in anger and goes inside to be near their leader.

"She's currently fighting for her life!" Inadu screams "you hit her so hard in the head she's having what's it called? Ah yes brain aneurysm"

"Inadu" Bella says "I'm sorry"

"No" she murmurs a spell and Bella feels something off with herself.

"What did you do?" Edward asks

"Until Rory wakes up, Bella can't touch Renesmee" Bella then tries to attack Inadu but a barrier is up keeping Inadu safe "if Renesmee does touch Bella, then Renesmees skin will burn"