Forty-Three

6 months till the wedding

Third Person POV

"Wedding dresses!" Alice grabs Rory's hand, we're in Sandy Springs, Georgia at Alice's favorite bridal boutique. Bridal by Lori. Rory's wedding party is Inadu, Davinna, Alice, Rosalie, Angela, Elena, Bella (even though she hates shopping she is curious) Bree, Jane, Corin, Leah, Emily, Kim, Esme, Nessie and Lily. Both girls look seven, their aging has slowed down a bit. Dad is also here since he and my uncle will be walking me down the aisle, Uncle Kol would be here but he can't since Alice ordered him and the other me to work on the guest list and where everyone will go.

(Don't remember how fast Renesmee aged so let's go with seven)

"Hi" Alice runs to the receptionist "we have an appointment under Cullen" the lady types in our name and soon we head back and wait for their bridal consultant. "Ooh! I can't wait to see you in the dresses!" She screeches, we laugh at her excitement and soon a bridal stylist shows up.

Monte and Lori before opening were talking with their stylist group about brides who have huge bridal parties. Such as Rory who brought sixteen people with her.

(Also I love Say Yes to the Dress tv show and I'm just imagining what it would be like if the Cullens were in this show)

"Hi" Bridal consultant Flo comes in, she is shocked by the beauty that is the wedding party "I'm Flo, I'll be your stylist" she smiles "who's the bride" Rory raises her hand.

"Hi I'm Aurora, but everyone calls me Rory" she smiles.

"So who do we have with you today?" Flo asks

"I have my mom" Gesturing to Esme "my sisters Inadu, Rosalie, Bella, the very excited Alice" they laugh at Alice's excitement "Elena, and Bree" she's saying her coven are her cousins "we have my cousins Jane, Corin, Angela, and Leah. Then my best friends Kim and Emily. My nieces Renesmee and Lily and finally my big brother Emmett"

"So tell me about your wedding Rory?" Flo asks politely

"It's going to be on a beach" Rory says "and...I just want to elope" Alice gasps in horror, everyone laughs at her reaction "so if you have something to appease" gesturing to Alice "my sister then the better" Flo nods her head.

"What are you looking for in a dress then?" She asks

"Something to show off her figure" Alice says "maybe a mermaid dress or an A-Line or"

"Alice" Esme cuts the girl off "breathe"

"Okay" Flo nods her head understanding this is to appease Alice "what's our budget?"

"Unlimited" Esme tells her

"Alright let's see what we have" they get up and go to the back and look through the dresses, Rory is by her dad watching Alice go crazy.

"Aren't you going to find something?" Emmett asks his daughter

"Nah, Alice looks like she's got it handled" crossing her arms. Flo watches as Emmett, Rory and Bella aren't looking through the clothes.

Monte and Lori soon come over and stare at the beauty of Rory and her family, Flo then motions them over "wow" Monte comments "I don't think I've seen any family as gorgeous as that one"

"I know" Lori agrees "so who's the bride?"

"The one between the brunettes" pointing to the three who aren't looking for dresses.

"Okay" Alice comes over to Flo "Rory is ready to try on her dresses" Alice bounces with excitement.

"Alight" Flo gestures for Rory to follow.