Nineteen

"I'm guessing Jacob isn't your favorite person?" Quil asks

"Nope" I growl looking at the idiot "he's an overgrown man child who won't get over Bella, I have no problem with Bella but Jacob"

"And your my new favorite person" Leah comes over and takes me away from Paul "also can you tell me more about werewolves and you and this Elena" I nod my head and soon the guys run outside.

"Sure" looking outside "we should head out" I tell her and we leave, when we get outside Jacob Black glares at me and I give him the middle finger. The others laugh at what I did.

"What's she doing here?" Bella smacks Jacob's chest when he says that "what?" Paul growls at Jacob.

"That's not nice" Bella tells him "she did absolutely nothing wrong, apologize" the others are surprised Bella is having Jacob apologize.

"Sorry" he says to me "Bella this is Leah Clearwater, Harry Clearwaters daughter"

"I'm sorry about what happened to your dad" Bella tells Leah who scowls, then she looks around "where's Inadu?"

"Who's Inadu?" Emily asks

"I'm Inadu" Inadu appears next to me and the others are shocked to see her "I'm Rory's ancestor, I created the werewolves from another world"

"You created the werewolves?" Embry asks

"Yes" missing her head "now if you excuse us" going to Leah's other side she links their arms "us girls are going to be out, Bella it was nice seeing you"

"You too" Bella says
⚜️
When I get home I go up to my room and fall asleep. Today has been stressful until I wake with a jolt seeing Edward there with a pissed off expression on his face.

"Family meeting" I sigh and go to the living room where everyone minus Jasper and dad were. Nick is here and he pulls me down into a hug as I lean on his shoulder tired.

"Did you recognize the scent?" Grandpa asks Edward.

"No" shaking his head as we stare at him "it wasn't one I recognized"

"A nomad passing through?" Grandma asks

"A passerby wouldn't have left Bella's father alive" mom comments pissed about this new news.

"Trailed the scent five miles south" Elena and Clayton come in with Jasper and dad.

"The scent disappeared after that" Jasper says

"Someone's orchestrating this" Nick holds me closer as grandpa says this

"Victoria?" Bella asks

"No" Alice quickly says "I would have seen her decide" blind spots Inadu wants me to remind them.

"Maybe it is her" I pipe up, everyone looks at me "Alice is it possible Victoria is making too many decisions for you to see her clear one?"

"It's possible" she agrees

"She could also have a gift" Clayton adds "she's managed to escape from life threatening situations multiple times, maybe that's her gift"

"It has to be the Volturi" Edward comes to the conclusion like what Clayton and I are suggesting isn't even possible.

"I don't think it's them either" Alice says "I've been watching Aro's movements, right now he's trying to get rid of the link between you and him and Bella and his mate"

"But it doesn't mean Aro wouldn't do something like this" Jane tells everyone "after what Inadu and Rory did he will want retribution, he also knows Alice will be watching his decisions"

"So we keep looking" dad says, his normal childlike behavior is gone.

"We'll also take shifts" Grandpa adds "guarding Bella and her father"

"Another protection detail?" Mom asks annoyed

"Rosalie" grandpa tries to reason

"No" Bella agrees with mom "she's right, you can't protect me, watch my dad, and search for the intruder"

"And for Victoria" mom adds reminding everyone, protection spell Inadu says

"Inadu and I can put a barrier around Bella's house keeping her and her father safe on the inside but once they step foot in the outside" I say

"Their defenseless" Nick adds

"What about what you did in Italy?" Jane asks "you managed to burn Aro?"

"It will only work on supernaturals yes, but Charlie is friends with the wolf shifters. He'll wonder what's wrong if he shakes hands and one of his friends pulls their hand back all of a sudden, plus I don't think Bella and Edward will appreciate not being able to touch each other" I smirk at Bella's red face

"And keep yourselves fed" Bella also adds

"Well I'm not leaving you defenseless" Edward making it clear

"Well I won't let you starve" Bella complains "and I wouldn't be defenseless I have" she doesn't finish what we all know.

"What?" Edward asks and we give him a look as his face darkens.

"Jeremy wants Elena and I back since the threat with the Russian pack is no more" Clayton tells us "we also can't stay and put Elena and Rory in danger with the states that their in"

"States?" Nick smirks "oh will we be having some mini Elena or Clayton's running around soon" by the look on their face that's a yes.
⚜️
"So the wolves are helping?" I'm on the phone with Paul who is ranting about keeping Bella safe.

"Unfortunately, Jacob agreed even though he was stripped of potentially being an alpha" I hear some growls "oh shut up"

"Let me guess" laughing "Jacob heard?"

"Unfortunately" he answers "so twins?"

"Yup, I guess being a twin runs in my family I mean I am one" I told him about my family and my past. He wasn't happy when he heard how I was treated.

"How are things with you and Nick?" I hear the jealously in his tone

"Me and Nick aren't an item" I reassured him "he's like my best friend, yes we slept with one another but we never went into anything serious" right now Nick is out so I can speak freely.

Then I smell something off "I'll call you back" there's a stench

"What?" Paul frantically asks concerned. I go to the window and notice some guys with guns "what's going on?"

"Shit" I say "I've got to go" just then my door busts down.
⚜️
Paul's POV

"Aurora Cullen!" I hear some shouting and I get up and go to run out the door when I hear yells and shouting.

I phase into a wolf and run straight to the Cullens, when I get there I see Rory fighting some guys inside. Soon I hear a gun shot and the guys outside are dead, when I go closer Rory is thrown from a window and I catch her as she grips my back. I soon run away towards the pack house.

Soon when we get to the pack house I whine and Sam comes out and he catches Rory who is bleeding, I phase back soon, put on some shorts and run inside.

I see Rory on the table with a knife in her abdomen, oh god Rory. Oh god the babies.

"Dr. Cullen is on his way here" Sam tells me "he told me to leave the knife in" and soon Dr. Leech along with Nick who also comes in and sees Rory on the table.

"It didn't hit anything major" Dr. Leech tells us, soon he takes the knife out and keeps Rory from bleeding out.

"The babies?" Nick asks

"Alive" he starts to make sure there's no internal damages before stitching Rory up "I need to take her back to get her examined but from what I can tell the knife missed them by a fraction"