Thirty-Eight

"No" Paul shakes his head "no fucking way" he growls.

"Trust me" I cup his face with my hands "I'll be bringing Demetri, Leah and Jane with, everything will be alright" a few days ago after announcing what I'm doing Paul stormed out. We're getting witnesses for this, I can't believe this is happening.

"Come back to me" we kiss before I pull away and go to Jane, Leah and Demetri.

"Rory" I turn to see Angela and Nick holding the babies "are you sure?"

"Yes" nodding my head "you two, take the twins and leave to Stonehaven" I order them "keep them safe and know that if I die, I loved them with all my heart"

"Good luck" Angela tells me, I go over to the others. Everyone watched as I preform the spell.

Soon a blue portal opens, I open my eyes. I look back and everyone looks at me concerned since I have blood coming down my nose. When Vincent did this he was using the ancestors for help.

"Ready?" I ask they nod their heads and soon we go through the portal. Right now I'm wearing a red spaghetti strap top with black shorts and ankle boots.

My ring on my finger, I look around and see we're in Mystic Falls

"Mystic Falls?" Leah asks

"Home of the fucking Salvatore Brothers" I growl "I'll tell you some other time" shaking my head I see a car coming down the road "Jane? Demetri? Your hungry" soon the car stops and out comes a human. Jane and Demetri grab the human and bring her out to the woods and soon drain her dry, when their done they come back "made it look like an animal?" I ask and they nod their heads "good, let's go inside" soon I drive us to New Orleans.

Thanks to Demetris directions we soon come to New Orleans, once there we ditch the car and head through the streets. Good thing Jane and Demetri are wearing daylight rings.

"Is this the place?" I ask, we stand in front of a compound type place.

"Yup" I stand there but soon I see someone with some woman come down the streets. I recognize that man anywhere.

The two look at us as I run and give my uncle a hug "hi Uncle Kol" I pull back and he looks at me confused before realizing who I am. He pulls me into a tight hug, the woman besides us is confused.

"Davina" Uncle Kol says "meet Aurora, Hopes twin" he whispers

"What?" She asks "your the one who brought me back" she says and I nod my head, we smile "thank you" she tells me hugging me.

"What are you doing here?" Uncle Kol asks

"I need your help" I quickly explain the situation "so yeah...we need yours, Marcels and hopefully uncle Finns"

"Finn?" Uncle Kol asks "he's dead"

"I know" I say "but Inadu is going to try something, but will you help?" I ask

"Of course" he nods his head.
⚜️
"Rory!" Marcel laughs and cries when he sees me, we hug and I can tell he doesn't want to let me go. "Is that a ring?" Looking at me hand "wow, who's the lucky guy?"

"First we need to get Finns ashes then go back to the universe" Uncle Kol says "then we threaten" I give him a look "I mean talk to this Paul"

"Got him" Davina comes in with Finns ashes "took some time but here he is"

"Let's go" I say, soon with Inadu and Davina's help we arrive back but outside of the Cullen household.

"Rory" Paul runs out and kisses me passionately, we kiss for some time before we hear a cough. We pull apart to my family's faces, Davina is happy while Uncle Kol and Marcel are determined about something. Probably to 'talk' aka torture my fiancé.

"Guys this is Paul, my fiancé" I introduce them proudly "Paul meet my older brother Marcel, Uncle Kol and his now wife Davina"

"We will be talking" Marcel tells Paul, soon we head inside but because of the barrier they need to be invited inside.

"Is grandpa home?" I ask Paul, he nods his head and soon grandpa comes downstairs "grandpa, they need to be invited"

"Come on in" we soon head inside and up to where all of the witnesses are.

"Wow" Uncle Kol says "when you said they have red eyes, wow"

"More humans?" Some guy with a Spanish accent asks.

"This is my family" I tell them about traditional vampires and such.

"So when you bite humans" grandpa asks "you don't have venom?"

"I do but to other vampires" Marcel says "now my sister explained what's going on, and we are here to help"

"And torture, I mean talk" Uncle Kol says "to Paul" they all look at Paul who looks at my birth family scared, my adoptive family laughs at how Paul is reacting.

"Thank you" grandpa says "and it's nice to meet you, also if you could we have a treaty with the wolves where we don't bite any of the humans"

"Need say no more" Uncle Kol tells him "Rory told us about the treaty, she has blood bags so we'll drink from those"

"Why do you have an urn?" Edward asks

"Everyone meet our brother Finn" everyone gives him various looks of disbelief and whether or not we are slightly crazy "what? We had to burn his body then bring it here" more looks we're given "better than to dig up a body, make it inconspicuous to why I was going into a graveyard last night"

"And the fifteen dead humans?" Davina asks

"You killed how many humans?" Grandma asks in horror, everyone looks to my uncle

"What?" Shrugging his shoulders "they were in my way"

"Why?" Someone with a deep southern accent asks

"Rory's birth father didn't want anyone stealing him...so I compelled fifteen other humans to guard instead of those humans"

"Now what did we miss?" Jane asks, Edward tells us how the Volturi are bringing their own witnesses.

"Alec?" I ask "Jane? Felix? Corin? Demetri? Do you know how Didyme died?"

"Marcus's mate?" Alister, yeah Edward introduced us "what does she have to do with anything?"

"The rule about mates being killed, leaving one alive?" I remind everyone "something tells me she was murdered"

"She was" Jane tells us surprising everyone "Aro killed her"

"Her own brother?" Tanya asks "why?"

"Marcus and Didyme wanted to leave the Volturi, become nomads" Alec says "Jane and I were there when Didyme was murdered, Aro didn't want to lose Marcus"

"So they killed Didyme" Dad says

"Why bring this up now?" Carmen asks

"Because all of the vampires in this world will be present" they still don't get it "because it's a death sentence to willingly kill one half of a mates pair" they soon understand.

"Jane? Alec?" Grandpa asks "you two were present that day, if you can testify to Didyme being murdered"

"This Marcus will want revenge" Marcel says "and the vampires will see they shouldn't even be alive much less rule because of it"

"Oh you may have taken the Cullen name" Uncle Kol smiles proudly at me "but deep down you will always be a Mikaelson" hugging me, Marcel and Davina laugh