Twenty-Two

"Wait so since the first day coming back here" Angela asks "Edward has been able to read our minds?" I put a silencing bubble around us, Edward can't hear us but we can hear them.

"Yeah, Bella however he can't" I tell her, I've been catching Angela up on everything supernatural since it's the night before the battle. She's staying up in the mountains with Bella, Edward and I.

"Why?"

"I've got a theory" I tell her "we believe she has a gift, mental shielding. Inadu and I also have one that we were born with, we believe Bella has the same"

"Wow, so that's why he was so intrigued with her on day one" she laughs

"That and she's his mate and blood singer"

"What's a blood singer?"

"For a cold one, a blood singer is a person who's blood is so addicting that it's a drug to them" I tell her "Bella is basically a forbidden fruit for Edward and the perfect match for him all in one. But my parents told me that Bella's blood is already mouth watering to them and she isn't even their blood singer"

"Wow" Angela processes this "wait so when Edward was gone..."

"He told her to make it seem like they never existed"

"That was stupid" she says "everyone talked about the Cullens leaving, they made an impression"

"Yeah" looking at Angela "so where are you going to go to college?"

"I can still go?" She asks

"Yeah, you just need help going through the change. When your good and can handle being a wolf you can be around people, you just need to learn learn the rules" she nods her head

"Are you and Nick" she asks and I smile "a thing?"

"No" shaking my head "we are just friends who had sex, now we are just friends. We don't even have sex even though I really want to"

"Why?"

"Promise not to say anything to anyone" I say and she nods her head "the person I want to have sex with is Paul"

"Paul Lahote?" Nodding my head soon we see the zipper to our tent unzip and Seth pops his head in.

"Hey girls" we wave our hands "Edward and Jake sent me to make sure you girls were alive, mind if I come in?"

"Sure" I say as Angela says "come in" he soon comes in and zips back up the tent.

"So why can't the guys hear you?" He asks getting settled in

"I put a silencing bubble around us, we can hear them but they can't hear us" I tell them

"Cool" I like Seth, he's a good kid. Makes the best out of everything "so I'm just going to ask, are you and Nick an item?"

"No" he smiles

"Really?"

"Really" looking down "promise not to tell the pack" I say to Seth.

"Does this have to do with Paul?" I nod my head, after a minute "then sure"

"And don't let Nick know this" I have them both promise.

"Promise" they say

"The first time I slept with Nick I knew it was him, but after that" biting my lip, this is the first I've talked about this with anyone but Elena "I imagined it was Paul I was having sex with"

"What?!" They ask at the same time

"So you never got over Paul?" Seth asks

"No, why would I get over him?" I ask "every moment I was away during those months knowing Paul hated me, I was so depressed. And every time I was sleeping with Nick I felt so guilty because I was thinking about Paul during it but also I felt like I was cheating on Paul"

"But weren't you two broken up?" Angela asks

"Yeah" nodding my head "like right now. I want to be something more than friends with Paul but I'm pregnant with twins and they aren't his, when I woke up the day after I lost my virginity to Nick I wished it was Paul who took it, I never stopped loving him"

"Wait you love him?" Angela asks cutting me off

"I've been in love with him for some time now" I tell them

"When did you realize you were in love with him?" Seth asks

"I knew I was in love with him when he made a surprise visit to the Fine Arts program" I smile at the memory

Memory

I'm in the ballet studio alone working on my pirouettes when I hear someone clear their throat. I turn to see Paul standing there with a duffel bag, I smile and run to Paul. I jump into his arms and hug him, he laughs when I do this.

"Paul" looking at him getting off of him I smile at him "what are you doing here? When did you get here? How long are you here for? I can't believe your here"

"I'm here because I wanted to surprise you" he smiles at me "I'm only here for a couple of days" I pull him into a kiss then.

Memory Ends

"Wait he went to New York for you?" Angela asks "oh then he was definitely in love with you" I smile sadly "oh I didn't"

"No" cutting her off "your right, he probably doesn't love me anymore or never even did" sighing "we should probably get some shut eye, I need to wake up early and put a confinement boundary spell" I go and close my eyes knowing that Angela is probably right. He may not even love me and I just fall asleep.
⚜️
Paul's POV

She's in love with me?! I scream, right now Jared and I are patrolling the area one last time to make sure there aren't any rogue newborns. As we were, we were listening into the conversation between Seth, Angela and Rory.

Dude Jared looks at me that's what you payed attention to? Not the fact that when she was having sex she only thought of you?

Or that she wished it was you who she wished she had sex with first and only? Leah asks, Sam and Leah soon joined us

Sam? Leah? I thought it was us tonight? Jared asks

I had everyone but Jacob and Seth patrol tonight Sam says, looking at me Paul? How are you feeling?

She's in love with me?! I just sit down and think as what she says rings through my mind She's in love with me?!

Are we also going to ignore the fact that she has always been in love with you? Embry asks

Did you not hear how she doesn't even think Paul loves her? Quil asks

What?! Looking back through the conversation, I see her upset over the possibility of me not loving you. But I am in love with her.

Are you in love with her? Leah asks

Yes! I scream I've been in love with her for months now! You all know this, even when she didn't tell me she was a Cullen I still loved her! I'm going to her, fuck this I'm taking her to Vegas. Jared, Embry and Leah tackle me as I try to go to my imprint.

How about we deal with this whole revelation later Sam suggests Like say after we defeat a bunch of new born vampires reminding me as Leah, Embry and Jared have me pinned under their bodies.