Twenty-Four

"Sergere" I say and soon Riley wakes up, I'm not going to wake Jacob right now. Not with how he's acting, we need to tell the Elders and Sam what's happening with Jacob right now.

"Where's she?" Riley demands pissed "Where's Victoria?" I point to the pile of ash "She's gone?" He asks "why don't I feel pained?"

"She wasn't your mate" Edward tells him "if she were you'd be trying to kill us"

"Come on" I took down the barrier around the camp site "let's go"
⚜️
We get to the campsite, the wolves growl when they see Jacob unconscious.

"He wanted to kill himself" I tell Sam "he found out Bella is going to marry Jacob and if I didn't knock him out he'd have done something reckless like getting himself killed" the wolves go to the rock and come back out as humans.

"We'll take him" Sam says to me "can you wake him up?" I nod my head

"Sergere" soon Jacob wakes up, he gets up and looks around. When he sees me he growls at me, he looks around confused.

"What happened? Why are those two still alive?" I look to see him talk about Riley and the newborn grandma and grandpa saved. Bree I think her name is.

"We offered them a place in our coven" Grandpa tells him

"What? Why?" He asks "is the battle over?" We nod our heads "damnit"

"Oh no" I say to him "you wanted to kill your self, you don't get to say a thing about wanting to kill something if you also want to die"

"How long?" We see Edward ask Alice something

"Five maybe ten minutes" Alice tells us

"The pack needs to leave" grandpa tells Sam "the Volturi won't honor a truce with the wolves" they nod their heads

"I took down the barrier" Inadu comes over "run now" they soon leave, Jacob doesn't want to but Sam and Jared grab his arms and drag him away.

Soon a newborn male comes out all savage like, he comes over and tries to attack Bella but falls down in pain. We look over at Jane who tilts her head as the newborn cries. Just then I throw a lightning bolt at him and he becomes dust soon.

Soon we see Demetri, Alec, Felix and some unknown red head comes over from the woods.

"Impressive" The red head says looking at us "I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude" she then looks at Jane "Jane" she smiles but soon falls over in pain

"You know how I feel about you using your powers on me Corin" Jane says

"Sister" Alec says "surely you can't like being with the Cullens"

"They don't treat me as a pawn or a weapon like Aro brother" Jane tells him "I like my life with them"

"Yet you don't drink animal blood" Alec comments

"Because it's a choice" she says "and I don't harm anyone around La Push or Forks" that and she's apart of our coven. Mine, Inadu's, and Leah's.

So far my coven is just us girls, we told Riley on our way here that if he wants to be apart of our coven he can. It's his choice, we'll even offer it to Bree.

"It seems we missed an entertaining fight" Demetri comments

"You could always join us" I offer, everyone looks at me "what? The Volturi even though you guys manage to keep peace within the vampire community it doesn't sound like you guys are even treated right" I say

"She's right" Jane tells them "I mean Aro just uses us for power, he's a power hungry dictator" looking at Alec "please brother can you honestly say you love living under Aro and Caius rule?"

"Without rules" Alec says

"There will still be rules" I tell him "just—you won't have to live your lives as pawns under Aro's thumb" yeah I want Aro dead and to make him suffer.

"I'm tired" we look at Demetri "I'm tired of having to track down every vampire Aro wants, he has me looking for vampires who don't even want to join just to have Aro kill them for no reason"

"It is tiring" That Corin gets up "I mean what can you offer us that Aro can't?"

"The ability to be in the sun without fear of being exposed" they all look shocked "why do you think we asked Jane to come with us besides wanting her in our coven?" That and we still are trying to find the spell to cure for vampirism.

"It's true" Jane holds up her daylight ring "Inadu and Rory made me a ring so that humans won't see me sparkle in the sun" she smiles "I was able to go to the beach a week ago in the sun"

"What about your eyes?" Felix asks "we see their red"

"We made it so that only supernaturals or those who know of the supernatural world can see your red eyes" I tell them "it took some time since I had to modify the original spell but yeah, this is what I can offer you" they look to each other

"We'll join" Alec says "but Aro won't be happy especially with the link" I'll tell them later when I can trust them

"As we speak he's trying to find a witch to unlink Bella and Edward from him and Sulpacia" Felix adds "it's been rough"

"Only someone from my bloodline" I tell them "can even do that, no one else"

"Well then" Grandpa says "let's go back to our home, we need to explain the treaty"
⚜️
Third Person POV

"What?!" Aro screams outraged papers and books all around his office as he stares at the receptionist with anger "what do you mean my elite guard left?" He demands, Caius and Marcus are also here listening to what their receptionist told them.

"Corin called" The receptionist Emily, but they call her Gianna "she told me to inform you that she, Alec, Demetri and Felix are joining Aurora Cullens coven"

"She's starting her own coven" Marcus comments "how interesting"

"She needs to die" Caius growls

"She's done nothing wrong" Marcus says, the other two vampire kings look at him in disbelief and anger "don't be angry with me" looking over to Emily "was there anything else Corin said, about the other Cullens?"

"They are all alive" is all Emily says afraid of what their going to do to her.

"Argh!" Aro starts throwing things around in anger, everyone in the castle can hear his frustration "Aurora Cullen needs to die"

"She's committed no crime" Marcus reminds Aro "and we can't create a new law because if we do all the other covens and nomad vampires will begin to question our ability to rule"

"He's right" Caius adds "we can't do anything yet, we just have to wait for her to screw up"

Back in Forks, Carlisle Cullen has just gotten off the phone with Billy Black informing him of the new information. Jacob is being watched over since he isn't trusted to be alone by himself.