Thirty-Five

Rory's POV

I groan as I get up, I open my eyes and look around to see I'm in my room with a tube in my nose.

"Rory!" I hear someone scream and soon I'm being crushed into a hug, I groan when this happens "I'm sorry, what's hurt? Where do you feel pain?" I recognize the voice as Paul's.

"Rory" I look to see mom and dad in the doorway relief on their faces "oh thank god"

"What happened?" I ask my head is pounding "why do I feel like someone hit me with a bulldozer?"

"Bella threw you into a tree" I see Inadu come in "you hit it so hard you passed out and were barely breathing"

"Why do I feel like there's more?" I ask to no one in particular.

"Inadu put a spell on Bella so that if Renesmee were to touch her" Paul says "Renesmee would be burned" I give Inadu a look.

"I'm not sorry, you were hurt because Bella is hard headed and refused to listen to what was being said to her" Inadu comes over to the bed "but now that your awake I guess I have to take the spell off her" we give her a look and she raises her hands in surrender before leaving the room.

"Anything else?" I ask

"You've been out for a week" Dad tells me "Nick is back with the babies, Nick yelled at Bella when he found out you were injured" we soon hear a knock and in comes Bella. Paul growls threatening to her.

"Rory" she says "I want to apologize, I shouldn't have thrown you that hard"

"You shouldn't have thrown her in the first place" Paul snaps "and someone should have stopped you" she looks down in shame

"Leave Bella" Mom growls and she does
⚜️
"Paul" he had me wear a blind fold before we got into his truck, we drove for sometime and now he is having me walk into his surprise "what's going on?"

"Just one more minute" he then stops us "take your blind cold off" he tells me, I do and when I look around I see the home I planned for my coven.

"This place" I gasp "did you guys do this while I was asleep?" I ask accusingly

"Maybe" he then picks me up bridal style "come on" we head inside and it's beautiful. When we head inside I smile at the entrance hall, it's beautiful.

We were going to have made a log cabin like those hotels you would visit in the mountains or something like that but we decided against it

"Okay" Paul says before leading me upstairs taking me to where I presume my room is. When we get there I smiles, the plans for this place to have twenty five rooms, three stories. All the bedrooms and bathrooms would be in the second and third level, the first floor will be filled with essentials such as the kitchen, living room, library, offices, and in the basement we have the wine cellar which will also be filled with blood, the gaming room, media room.

But back to my room, when we head in I smile

But back to my room, when we head in I smile. I wanted it to be simple, nothing to extravagant. Paul soon sets me down, and he closes the doors while I walk around and smile.

"You guys got all of this done within the time I was asleep?" Because seriously there is disbelief in my voice.

"We also had help from the Cullens" he tells me, for some reason when I look at one of the drawers something is screaming for me to open it, so when I do I smile shaking my head "what?" Paul asks. Judging by his confusion I pull the condoms out. "I" he stutters

"I know it wasn't you who put these here" I say to him, I set them on top of the nightstand by the bed. I then walk over to Paul "more like Nick or dad" when I'm a few feet in front of him I go and press my lips against his.

I pull back but Paul brings me back for an even more heated kiss, I soon go to the bottom of his shirt and go to pull it off, he pulls back and looks at me "are you sure?"

"Paul, in case you've forgotten most of the time when I had sex with Nick I was imagining it was you" he smiles and takes off his shirt. Because I'm wearing a wrap dress I undo the tie and take it off like a robe.

I smile as Paul's eyes darkens with lust, right now I'm standing in nothing but my favorite black bra. "No panties?" He asks

"I don't wear panties half of the time" I tell him "I wear them but not all the time" and he cuts me off with a kiss, we make our way to the bed and I undo the button on his pants and Paul takes charge and removes them.

We get on the bed, my back against it as Paul is between my legs. I breathe in deeply as I stare at Paul, I go up as he leans down and we kiss. It's not hot and desperate but more loving. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls back going to my neck and sucking before heading down my chest to my center. When he does he dives his head in, spreading my legs with his hands keeping them open as as assaults my pussy with his tongue.

I grab the bed and squeeze the sheets as Paul continues to lick me. I moan as he does this, pressure builds inside of me and not to long before I cum. When I do Paul looks up and smiles at me, I laugh at his cocky smile.

With my finger I motion for him to come up and give me a kiss, he does and when we kiss I push him so that he's on the bed. I adjust myself so that my hand goes down to his cock. When my hand grabs his cock I start pumping it up and down fast. I pull back from the kiss and smile before going down and replacing my hand with my mouth. When I do I suck him, Paul grabs a fistful of my hair before urging me to go faster, as I go faster I also massage his balls and soon he cums in my mouth. I swallow every bit that's shot in my mouth.

When I pull back it's my turn to smile cockily at him, I go up to him as kiss him soon. As we kiss Paul flips us over and grabs one of the condoms. When he does he sets the condom down on the pillow beside us.

He pulls back and goes back down to my pussy and instead of tongue fucking like he did earlier he inserts his finger inside me and pumps it in and out of me. He looks at me as I moan to him fingering me. He adds a second finger after a few more pumps while pressing his thumb against my clit.

"Oh god" I gasp when Paul does this "faster" but Paul doesn't go faster, he knows what he's doing and he's not letting me cum right away like last time.

"Please" I beg when the pressure that's been building inside of me becomes too much, Paul leans up and then says "cum" and I do moaning while I do this.