Six

"Bella!" I yell as I head into the ballet studio hearing Bella scream, when I run into the studio I see Bella groaning and I smell blood. Bella is also holding her lower leg.

"Well well well" I turn around in time to see the nomad James, he grabs my throat and picks me up. My werewolf eyes show and he startles and I punch him in the face, but you hear a sickening crack come from my hand.

He growls and throws me into the mirrors, when he does this I feel something sharp pierce my skin "a werewolf" he stalks towards me, a camera in his hands "the last werewolf I found I drained her dry, her and that little pup that grew in her" I growl at him. Inadu soon she appears and puts a barrier between my and James.

"Who the hell are you?" He growls

"The Hollow" I can feel Inadu drain me as she uses my power for the forcefield. James sways on his feet and I can tell Inadu is draining him, he growls before noticing Edward grab Bella.

I try to stay awake but it doesn't work, Inadu looks back and James takes this chance to grab her and throw her across the room. He then grabs me and squeezes my throat so hard that I see stars, because of the shards of glass that pierced my skin I soon lose consciousness.
⚜️
Beeping. I hear beeping, I open my eyes to bright lights. I groan and look around, I see I'm in a hospital. I sit up, I look around and I think for Inadu. Oh thank god I hear her.

What happened? Is James dead? I ask her, she then shows me what happened when I fell unconscious.

"Rory" mom and dad come in, mom comes towards me. She then hands me a white board "James damaged your throat badly" she tells me.

Inadu showed me what happened I write to them Why did Edward suck the venom out?

"He didn't want her becoming like us" Mom tells me "he's trying to convince her to go to Florida with her mom"

He's stupid, Bella is his mate. The fact that he isn't turning her is selfish of him I'm pissed with him.

"We know" dad says "how's Inadu?"

"Don't worry dad" Inadu appears behind them and they hug "I'm fine, but will you make it for your date?" Mom and dad look at me then.

"A date?" Dad asks

"Is it with the wolf?" Mom grumbles, she's not a fan of Paul. Apparently he's a hot headed man whore.

Yes I write a movie on Friday, if you want to supervise then go ahead. But I haven't told him I'm a Cullen.

They frown at this "why?" Mom asks

"She's afraid how he'll take it" Inadu tells them "but she's planning to after their first date"

"Good luck" they tell me

Time Skip

I'm getting ready for my date with Paul, because of my werewolf and goddess blessed healing my throat was healed within a few days. The scars on my back are gone and I can talk again. I'm currently wearing a red long sleeved top with black short overalls and converse.

I take my bike to the movies in Port Angelas, once there I see Paul wait for me outside of the movie theaters

"Hey" he holds the tickets "come on, I picked an action movie"

"Great, I hate romance movies" he laughs, one thing we bonded over was not liking romance movies. "And I'm paying for snacks" I don't even give him time to debate. We go to the concessions stand and we order two extra large buttery popcorn with two milk duds and two extra large drinks.

"I'm pretty sure that lady was wondering if you were pregnant" Paul tells me

"Hey us werewolves are hungry people" I tell him, soon we enter the theaters and take our seats. As we watch the movie I noticed my parents sitting in the back, when I look at Paul he glares at my parents.

Oh god, I think. What if he hates me when I tell him? I shake it off and pay attention to the movie. After the movie ends we leave soon, our food done so we throw it away.

"That was a terrible movie" I finally say "I mean come on, it's supposed to be action but it barely was"

"I know" we talk for some times until I get a text telling me to go home now, something important. "Parents want you back?"

"Yeah" nodding my head "I'm sorry, something important"

"Okay" nodding his head, when I get to my bike I look at him "text you later?"

"Yeah" he goes to leave but before he does "Paul" looking back at me I pull him into a kiss, he returns it soon. I pull back and smile "I had a fun time" putting my helmet on I soon leave.

When I get home I smile, head upstairs to the living room to find everyone there. "How was your date?" Grandma asks

"Good, we saw a terrible movie" from their expressions I laugh "then I kissed him" everyone yells what! Grandma and Alice were the only ones happy. Everyone else was upset, except grandpa he was just the peacekeeper something was in his mind. "Grandpa? What is it?"

"Remember that summer Fine Arts program down in New York that you applied to months ago?" He asks

"The one where if I succeed I can get into any school with a fine arts program?" I ask, he nods his head "yeah"

"You got in" he hands me the acceptance letter, which says I need to leave in two weeks and it's for four months.

"TWO WEEKS?" I yell "I need to get ready, oh my god" my family laughs at my enthusiasm.
⚜️
Paul's POV

I watch my imprint drive away, I smile to myself. Soon I go to my truck and drive to the pack house. Once there I head inside and I find Sam, Jared and Emily stare at me.

"Well?" Emily asks "how was it?"

"Judging by the lipstick" Jared smirks "it went well"

"It did, though it would have been better if two Cullens weren't there" I tell them how I was on edge since the Cullens have been staring at us the entire time.

"Weird" Jared states "but you did kiss her right?"

"Yes" nodding my head