Nine

Month Two

I'm currently running in my wolf form with Nick, he suggested it since I've never ran with a pack or any other wolves before. This makes me think of Paul, how because I didn't tell him the truth he hates me now because of it. Right now I wonder what Paul's doing, maybe he has a new girlfriend. That feels like a stab to my heart thinking about that but I have to be realistic. Paul most likely get over me, I mean he probably has someone not as fucked up like me for a girlfriend. I just wish I could go back in time and explain to him the truth.

I soon stop, Nick sees this and comes towards me. He nuzzles nose into my neck, soon we shift back. When we do I sit down and cry, the pack doesn't know about what happened between Paul and I.

"What's wrong?" Nick asks, I look up into his worried eyes.

"It's all my fault" I tell him what happened "if I never had gone to that Fine Arts program maybe Paul wouldn't hate me"

"No" he shakes his head "this Paul, it's his fault. He never gave you a chance to explain. I've known you for a month and in that one month I got to know a nice, smart and kind werewolf who because of her past has had trust issues"

"I want to apologize one last time, but he made it clear that he doesn't want to see me" biting my lip "this is all my fault" I cry, as I cry I don't notice some wolf coming over. I look to see it's Peter, one of the pack members.

"Is" but Nick just shakes his head at him as he holds me as I cry, I just cry and soon I fall asleep.
⚜️
Month Three

It's been three months since Forks, I've become an official unofficial member of the pack. I don't bow down to Jeremy because I'm my own alpha but I'm apart of the pack. Last month Nick told the pack about my little breakdown, Antonio was there and was like a loving father to me and helped me.

Flashback

"Let's go for a walk" Antonio suggest, I put away the book I was reading as I follow Antonio outside. We walk in silence before he says "it's natural to feel the way your feeling" looking at me "this Paul, he was your first love"

"Sometimes I feel like he's my only love" I tell him

"You'll have others" he tells me "your young, nothing will be the same. Don't close your heart from the possibility of finding love" I soon start to cry, he wipes my tears away "staying in place for too long won't help you or anyone you know and love, those who care for you want to see you happy" I nod my head listening "when your ready, open your heart up"

"What if I'll never be ready?" Whispering

"You will be" he promises "do you know how I know? Because somewhere out there your true love waits for you"

Flashback ends

Right now I'm with Antonio and Nick going to Italy to hand the Italian pack, but I told them we needed to be careful because of the Volturi. Luckily the pack wasn't near Volterra so we were safe, as we were here Nick and Antonio taught me about the other packs and the rules of their world.

"Come on!" Nick yells, right now he and I are in a club "you need to live once" he hands me a shot of tequila. As werewolves our tolerance for alcohol is higher than humans. When I down it I make a face and he laughs to it. Right now I'm wearing a red crop top with black skinny jeans where it's ripped by my knee and black ankle boots.