Four

Grandma goes to greet Bella, when they come in I mouth to Edward "good luck" he just shakes his head.

"Bella, we're making Italiano for you" Inadu and I just watch as Bella says something in French.

"Bella meet Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes" Edward introduces the two.

"Given us an excuse to cook for someone other than these two" Bella looks at us and we wave our hands.

"Bella meet Inadu, Inadu meet Bella" Inadu walks over to Bella and the two shake hands. Judging by how Inadu isn't cold she knows she isn't a cold one vampire.

"I'm not a cold one Bella" Inadu says "but I'm also not human"

"I'll explain later" Edward tells Bella "but know that Inadu and Rory are Emmett and Rosalie's daughters" Bella just nods her head, Inadu comes back over towards me.

"I hope your hungry" grandma looks at Bella hopefully

"Yeah absolutely" and I sigh, her heart beat was racing. She's lying, she already ate.

"She already ate" Edward just had to say that, and when he does mom breaks the glass bowl and salad falls onto the floor.

Inadu uses her magic to fix the broken bowl and I use mine to rewash the salad. Once I'm done I put the salad back in the bowl.

"Wow" Bella stares shocked

"Inadu and Rory are both powerful witches" grandpa explains

"This is perfect" mom says in anger

"No it's just that I know you guys don't eat" Bella tries to explain but mom isn't having it.

"Rory and Inadu eat" mom growls now, dad goes over to her side.

"Rose" grandma says "that was considerate of you Bella"

"Just ignore Rosalie" Edward doesn't look our way "I do" Inadu and I glare at him, my eyes flash an amber color which scares Bella.

"Rory" grandpa says, I take a deep breath as Inadu and I keep one another calm "Rory is also a werewolf" grandpa explains

"Yeah, let's pretend this isn't a dangerous for all of us" mom doesn't stop even when dad slaps her shoulder, mom is just worried about the Volturi finding out I'm a werewolf, they'll kill me and probably keep Inadu as a weapon.

"I would never tell anybody anything" Bella says nervously, Inadu and I just look at each other agreeing that she needs to be changed.

"She knows that" grandpa looks over at mom who is staring at Bella and Edward pissed.

"Yeah well the problem is" dad tries to get through to everyone also "you two have now gone public"

"And if things end badly" crossing my arms "well..."

"I say we should change her" Inadu bluntly states, everyone but mom and I give her a stern look "it solves a bunch of problems"

"No" grandpa says "that won't happen"

"No Inadu and Rory are right, Bella being changed will solve the problem" mom says, Bella looks at us nervous "I mean she should know, the entire family will be implicated if things end badly. For us, and for Rory and Inadu. I won't put my daughters lives in danger for this girl if we aren't changing her" mom crosses her arms.

"Right" Bella stutters "as in I'd become the meal" Inadu and I laugh, that puts a smile on moms face as we all try to hide our amusement of Bella becoming a meal.

"Hi Bella" we see Jasper and Alice come in, I look at Inadu and she puts a spell around Jasper to keep him from sensing everyone's hunger. "I'm Alice" she goes and gives Bella a hug, Bella looks uncomfortable "ooh" pulling back going to Jasper "you do smell good" Edward makes a face.

"Alice what are you?" Edward asks

"It's okay, I've seen Bella and I are going to be great friends" Alice says, we then look at Jasper who isn't as stiff as he was.

"Thank you Inadu" he looks at us "Rory"

"What?" Bella asks

"I put a spell so that Jasper doesn't eat you" Inadu explains, Edward mouths a thank you to us.

"Jasper is our newest vegetarian" grandpa explains "thank you girls for making it easier for him"

"It's a pleasure to meet you" you can hear his southern accent

"It's okay Jasper" I tell him "with the spell on you won't hurt her"

"Okay...I'm going to give Bella a tour of the rest of the house" Edward pulls Bella away

"I'll see you soon" Alice smiles as Bella just nods her head.

"She's something" Inadu says "I'd love to stay but I'm going back to bed" she then disappears, I just stand there as everyone stares at me.

"Bella needs to be changed" is all I say "do you need any help with dinner?" I ask

"No" grandpa says "we'll call you when it's time for dinner" I nod my head and head up to my room. Once there I put on my ballet unitard with skirt and pointe shoes with leg warmers and go to the dance studio and dance to Swan Lake.

(I picture Rory dancing to this)

When I'm done I hear a ding and check it, I see it's from Paul. For the past few days, Paul and I have been texting. My family wonders who I'm talking to but the only one who knows is Inadu, I'll tell my family soon but not now. I didn't tell Paul about who my family is because I'm not ready to tell him, we've only known each other for a week and telling him about my family right now I'm not comfortable with.

"Who's that?" Dad soon takes my phone from me "Paul? Who's Paul?"

"What's going on?" Mom comes in, then the others "who's Paul?"

"Paul Lahote" I tell them

"No" dad shakes his head "he's a man whore, you deserve better" he tells me

"Dad" I say "I'm just talking with him, nothing more. Also" looking around the room "he's one of the Quileute wolf shifters"

"What?" Mom screams "no way, you stay away from that boy"

"Mom" I try to reason with her "we are just talking, nothing more"

"If their just talking" grandpa says "then we should let them talk"

"See" I say "wait is dinner ready?" They nod their heads "Inadu" she soon appears and we head to the kitchen to eat.