Seventeen

Third Person POV

The La Push pack with Kim and Emily watch as Rory goes over to Nick and sniffs him. They are all confused as to why she's sniffing him. Then she picks up the phone "it was the white wolf, he's here" they hear someone but can't make out what's going on "got it" she then hangs up.

"Do you have any salt?" This confuses them but Emily nods her head "I need Salt and Water" Emily goes to get it and when she hands it to Rory she mixes the two. "Where's your bathroom?"

"Up the stairs, first door on your left" Sam says. Soon she drinks the liquid, after a minute she runs upstairs and soon they hear her vomit.

"What's going on?" Embry asks "this is some messed up shit" soon Rory comes downstairs and Paul has to catch her as she falters.

"I think it's time you answered some questions" Sam states.

"Sure but totally bizarre question but there are no female wolf shifters in your pack are there?" She asks

"One" and Rory groans "why?"

"The werewolves who did this" motioning to Nick "they want all female werewolves dead and since there's that one they'll want her dead too

"Why?" Emily asks afraid for her cousin

"Because she's a woman, the Russian pack alpha doesn't believe women should be werewolves or if they are then only good is them being" she grumbled "breeders"

"Breeders?" Sam asks wondering where Leah is right now "how many of you are there?"

"Counting this wolf shifter, three" they are surprised "look know this, the female wolf shifter she needs to hide because the Russian pack will take her and breed her or kill her"

"Find Leah" Sam orders Jared and Embry, they nod their heads and leave "Rory please explain well everything" so she does. How when she was away she met werewolves and met the only other female werewolf. How one Mutt wanted to breed the two of them, as she talks Paul gets really upset knowing that none of this would have happened if he wasn't an ass months ago.

"And now the vendetta, this Roman he wants me and Elena dead. Elena more even though she's his granddaughter, he won't look past her being his arch enemies daughter to see their family" Rory finishes and the pack just stare shocked at her, how so much happened in so little time.

"Why didn't you shift?" Paul asks "you said you couldn't, why?"

"Um" looking away she takes a deep breath before looking at them, whatever she's about to say the pack thinks it's big enough that it'll affect her and Paul's life. "I can't shift because we didn't want to risk it given the state I'm in"

"The state?" Paul asks

"I knocked her up" Nick wakes up just in time to hear Rory try to explain why she couldn't shift, when he says that everyone looks between them.

"Your pregnant?" Paul asks, the pack look at Paul and his reaction. Sam and Jared go to their imprints and watch as Paul just stares shocked at what he was just told.

Soon they hear a car come up and out comes two people, the pack doesn't know them but Rory and Nick do. In comes Elena and Clayton.

"Elena" Rory tears up and hugs her "Clayton" she hugs him next. "How did you get here so fast?"

"We were already near Seattle, the attacks we wanted to make sure they weren't Mutts" Elena tells her "you look awful" Nick laughs

"What?" Nick asks Clayton "no love?" He just rolls his eyes before throwing him over his shoulder "Woah" they soon walk out.

"I better leave" Rory says to the pack, Rory thinks she has overstayed her welcome knowing the pack isn't fond of the Cullens and she's a Cullen. As she leaves Paul just stares at her doing nothing.

"Dude" Kim comments "your an idiot" Paul whips his head to glare at Kim "she tells you she's pregnant with another man's baby and you don't say anything, you don't react at all except stare at her. She's probably hurt that you didn't react"

"You think I should have done something other than stare?" Everyone nods their heads

"Dude" Jared says "if you didn't just notice she's going through a lot, no one is saying you don't react just don't make her feel guilty about being pregnant and she is probably feeling that way because you did nothing. I mean how did you react when you found out she was a Cullen?"

"She didn't look that far along" Embry adds "so she probably found out recently"

"Wait" Emily looks at the two "Jared? Embry? Where's Leah?" Worried for her cousins well being.

"Asleep at home" Jared comments
⚜️
Rory's POV

When we get back home we get inside, my family smelled the blood and immediately came to us. Grandpa took care of Nicks injuries first while Elena took care of the bullet wound in my arm.

"Victoria will be here tomorrow" Alice tells us "Edward and Bella will be in Florida while we deal with Victoria"

"Jacksonville?" I ask "Florida? Wow" too bad I don't have the graduation presents for Bella and Edward ready. I'm trying to find a lapis lazuli rings for the two but I can't, plus Inadu and I are trying to adjust the daylight ring spell since it was originally to keep one from burning in the sun. Not hiding someone's eyes and their sparkling body.

"Nick is better, there was no poison in the bullets or anything" he tells us "but I want to check on the baby" grandpa tells me. I nod my head and head to the office/exam room.

Once there I take off my jeans since their high waisted, good thing I'm wearing underwear. I get on the table and pull up my shirt, grandpa puts cold gel on the lower part of my belly. When he gets the machine ready he puts the wand on my belly and he presses down, it takes him a minute before finding the baby.

"There it is" he tells me, he tilts his head the smiles and says "there they are"

"I don't see it" I complain and grandpa laughs before showing me closer "that's it, I saw that" I complain. "Wait, they?" He points to two small blips "twins?" Of course, me being a twin I'm gifted with having twins. "How far am I?"

"Your about eleven weeks" he tells me, he presses something and soon I hear fast beats "those are the heart beats" looking at me "do you want pictures?" I nod my head.