Three

Dad picked me up half way, apparent the barrier line marking the territory.

"Thanks Bella" I say to her just as dad has me go into the car "I'll see you tomorrow" she leaves nodding her head, rude much.

"So how was it?" Dad asks after some time "get what you need?"

"Yeah" nodding my head "though the guy acted weird when Bella told him my last name"

"Oh" is all he says, this is weird. Normally dad has some sort of remark to make, who knows. When we get home, I head inside and mom engulfed me in a hug.

"Thank god" she says "my baby is back, are you hurt? Anything bad happen?"

"No" shaking my head "why?" We head into the living room where everyone was worried.

"There's something we need to tell you" grandpa tells me "it's about the treaty"

"Okay..." soon they tell me and I now understand why my going there was a big deal, apparently they aren't allowed there without breaking the treaty.

"What about me?" I ask

"You aren't affected since you aren't a cold one" grandpa tells me "but you need to be careful who you tell, we don't need something bad happening"

"Okay" nodding my head "I'll be careful"
⚜️
For the next few days Bella has become more suspicious of Edward and us, for instance why I am the only one who interacts with people.

"She's getting suspicious" I tell Edward as I put on my red leather jacket. Right now I'm wearing a black top with black skinny jeans, black heels and a red leather jacket.

"She's just so" then we hear a screeching and Tyler Crowleys van comes in, it skids and I turn my head to see Edward helping Bella

"You have got to be fucking kidding me" mom growls, we quickly get into our cars. I'm in the car with Edward since I'm going to make sure mom doesn't strangle him.

"Hospital" I tell him "now" he looks frustrated as we get to the hospital, once there we head inside where we wait for grandpa.

"No lecture?" He asks me

"Mom will be the one to do it" I tell him, I rub my temples "change her" I tell him, he looks at me surprised "we forget about Forks, pack up and leave forever. Change Bella, she's your mate"

"I can't" he says just as mom and grandpa comes over.

"How could you?" She asks "do you know what you've just done?"

"Rose" he says but grandpa coughs and we all notice Bella looking our way.

"Let's head to my office" Mom and I follow him, once in his office I sit down and think.

"We need to turn her" grandpa and mom look at me "the Volturi will have our heads if she stays human, plus all we need is venom. We don't need to bite her, but maybe inject her with the venom?"