Thirty-Nine

Davina, Inadu and I do the spell to bring Uncle Finn back, we spread his ashes over the mud bath. We filled a tub with a bunch of mud, we have candles all around. All the vampires are here to see if we can truly bring someone back from the dead, if so then I'm going to bring the Denali's mother back since Davina collected her ashes. We need as many witnesses as we can get, even if it means bringing those back from the grave.

Soon the candles blow up, the mud bath hardens and soon the candles go out.

"Did it work?" Someone asks, soon their are cracks in the dried mud and out comes a man. My Uncle Finn.

"Brother" Uncle Kol welcomes back with a smile, Finn just looks confused.

"How am I alive?" He asks upset

"Hi" waving my hand, he looks my way confused "Rory Mikaelson" better to say that last name that Cullen so that he isn't more confused "one of Klaus and Hayley's daughters" he nods his head understanding.

"Why was I brought back?" He asks, so we explain the situation. He looks around the room and his eyes land on Leah, Leah stares shocked at my uncle.

"Finally!" Jacob, Seth, and Paul all say confusing us until I realize what she did.

"What?" Uncle Kol asks

"I'll tell you later" I say then I look to Tanya and Irena "where are your mothers ashes?" Kate brings over an urn that she and her sisters kept of their mother.

Soon Davina, Inadu and I do the spell again. We don't bring back the Romanians coven because after the stories we heard it doesn't sound like it's for the best for them to be here.

"Mother!" Kate and Tanya cry in joy running to their mother, Sasha.

"Kate? Tanya?" She asks "what's going on?"
⚜️
"Seven?" I ask Paul, he nods his head. "Let's us hope things don't come to a fight" boys as young as seven are phasing, if it comes down to a fight they might die.

"Did I mention your family is scary?" Paul asks, I smile. I left him alone with Marcel, Uncle Kol and Uncle Finn for a few minutes and when I found him he was terrified.

Leah imprinted on my uncle Finn, right now their taking things slow since they don't know each other and the fact that there is a war coming in a few weeks. Konstantin, the alpha of the Russian wolf pack is here with many of his followers. They promised to witness but they are secretly hoping for a fight.

"Carlisle" we are all in the living room discussing the events of what will happen when Eleazar speaks up "what is Rory?"

"I was supposed to have been a tribrid, a witch, werewolf and vampire like my sister" I tell them "but the goddess Hecate changed my nature from a vampire to a goddess when I was younger, I activated that part of me years ago"

"When?" Uncle Finn asks, so I tell everyone what I told Klaus did. My birth family didn't like it one bit. "He daggers us and puts us in coffins, he is not fit to be a parent. He knows how our father treated him!" Leah goes to his side.

"Did you really make a fertility potion?" Marcel asks, I nod my head.

"What about when you linked Aro and Sulpacia to me and Bella?" Edward asks "is it still active?"

"She did what?" Amun asks everyone looks to me.

"Aro was being an ass" many chuckle "but I got rid of the link between you, but he doesn't know that"

"Tell him after" Konstantin says "that will give him incentive to kill"

"Actually" I smile "Inadu?" I sing her name, my birth family and her have gotten along quite well.

"Let us go!" We hear Inadu bring in our hostages.

"Sulpacia? Athenadora?" Grandpa asks "Rory? What's going on?"

"Well since compulsion works on vampires" I smile "thought two more witnesses would be best, and shut up!" I yell at them.

"Felix? Demetri?" The blonde asks

"Alec? Jane? Corin?" The brunette asks "help us" she begs

"Marcel?" He looks at me and I nod my head.

"Hello ladies" he flashes his famous welcoming smile "I'm Marcel and I have a few questions for you both"

"What's he going to do?" Vladimir asks

"Just watch" I say "go ahead Marcel"

"You two will answer our questions honestly and not argue" he compels them "now are you two Caius and Aro's mates?" This confuses many people but I need to know.

"No" they say but it was the brunette who said "Aro had someone trick Marcus to say we were mates but we weren't, they only keep us around when their bored and need a good time" everyone stays silent.

"What are Aro's plans?" He asks

"Kill the Cullens" the blonde says "kill Aurora Cullen and Inadu Cullen" Paul growls and I put my hand on his arm to keep him from lashing out "he wants Alice and Jasper"

"Why Jasper?" Someone asks

"He can affect one's emotions, useful when he wants gifts" the brunette says

"Have either of you tried to escape?" I ask

"Many years ago, but we were caught" the blonde says "Caius tortured us in the dungeons for weeks before we were sent back to the tower"

"Bring Renesmee and Lily out" I tell mom and Bella "trust me" they leave and soon come back with the two hybrids.

"Who's this?" Lily asks

"Are those the immortal children?" The blonde asks

"They aren't immortal" Edward tells them the truth "see how they have heartbeats and blood flowing through them"

"Who are the mothers?" The brunette asks

"Bella and Rosalie, Bella when she was human conceived Renesmee" Grandpa says "Rory and Inadu created a fertility potion for Rosalie to allow her to have a child of her own" they both look at me.

"Will you help us?" I ask "be on our side?" The two look to each other before nodding their heads yes.

(Athenadora)

(Athenadora)

(Sulpacia)