Forty-Five

The Mikealson's POV

"Mom" Hope comes down from her room to where her family is in the living room. Hayley and Elijah on the couch, Klaus by the fountain drawing, Rebekah coming in looking at her phone wondering where Marcel is, and Keelin and Freya on the other couch.

"Yeah Hope" looking at her daughter she sees her worried expression "what's wrong?" Everyone stops to look at Hope.

"I was painting when I got this vision of this red head" she tells everyone, Freya gets up and takes her nieces hand before gasping.

"What?" Klaus asks

"I know where Aurora is" everyone stares in silence, no one talks about her. She left years ago without a trace and the only ones not as disappointed about her absence was Kol and Marcel.

"Where is she?" Hayley asks, finally after years she can see her baby girl again. Both of her daughters with her, Hope looks at her aunt hopefully wondering about her sister who she's missed and regrets how she treated, Klaus remains stoic unsure how to process what is being told to him.

"We need to use the connection between Hope and Aurora to find her" she says "give me a few minutes" Freya runs out of the room, Keelin wonders about this Mikaelson since no one ever talk about her. Soon Freya comes in with  some candles, a bowl and different herbs.

"What's going on?" Vincent comes in with Nick, his son he had with Freya and Keelin.

"They think they know how to find Aurora Mikaelson" Vincent stiffens at that, but everyone was too paid attention with Freya to notice.

"I'm going to put Nick to bed" everyone nods their head as Vincent brings Nick up to his room and tucks him into bed. When he comes back downstairs Freya beckons him over.

"I'm going to need your help" Freya says "Hayley, Nik, Hope I need you to put your blood into the bowl" they do that and soon Freya spreads some herbs into the bowl. Soon she and Vincent murmur something and their all brought into a white hallway with many doors.

"Sister?" Elijah asks "where are we?"

"We are in Aurora's mind" Freya tells everyone "each memory she has can potentially show us where she is also we can hear her in each memory, her thoughts" looking around Klaus opens up a door that says 'meeting Bella', soon they are sucked into her memory.

"Really Nik?" Rebekah asks "a bit of warning before doing that" Klaus just shrugs his shoulders.

Memory One

"Why are we doing this?" I ask again before they stand outside about to go inside. Dad with mom first, then Alice and Jasper, finally her and Edward. Rory is wearing a long sleeved turtleneck grey short dress with high knee boots.

"She calls them mom and dad?" Hayley asks hurt staring at the big dark haired man and beautiful blonde.

"Don't worry" Elijah comforts his wife "she's your daughter, soon she'll be back in your life" Hayley nods her head glaring at the two people Rory calls mom and dad.

"That dress is too short" Klaus growls

"It's cute" Rebekah says liking the girls fashion

"It barely covers her..." motioning "the lower part of her body" Klaus grumbles

"Dad" Hope says "this is a memory" she studies the details of her sister, her beautiful red hair and slim body with better curves than her. She gets jealous but then remembers that it was her jealousy and how she acted when they were younger that drove her away.

"Okay" Alice jumps up and down excited "time for our entrance" soon she leaves with Jasper, then dad and mom in the front.

"She is a very chipper girl" Keelin says, everyone murmurs in agreement.

When we walk inside Edward opens the door for me, as I walk in Edward follows shortly and wraps his arm around my shoulder "Really?" I ask as Edward flares at a lot of the guys.

"Your outfit is making a lot guys here think a lot of inappropriate thoughts"  he says next to my ear.

"See" Klaus says "this boy gets it"

"Maybe that's her boyfriend?" Hayley wonders, wondering what her daughters life is like.

"Who are they?" I look over to see the new girl, thank you supernatural enhanced hearing.

"That's Edward Cullen and Aurora Hale" I wave my hand at the new girl as Jessica talks about us "Aurora is Jasper and Rosalie's sister. Edward is totally gorgeous"

The girls in all agree with Jessica, the guys just look in jealousy. But Vincent stares nervous at what each memory will reveal.

"Obviously, but apparently nobody here is good enough for him" I laugh into Edwards chest, Jessica has asked out Edward multiple times but was shot down "Like I care"

"She should take a hint" Hope says "if Aurora says she was shot down multiple times she should take a hint" everyone nods their heads in agreement.

"Are you sure they aren't together?" Bella asks "they look like they are" the Mikaelsons agree with that statement.

"They aren't" Jessica reassured Bella "Emmett, Jasper, and Edward make it clear that no one here is good enough for their sister, she is the only one who talks to others"

"At least those boys agree with me" Klaus says, no one is good enough for his daughters. Like now Hope is dating a boy named Landon Kirby and Klaus doesn't like the boy.

"You don't know Niklaus" Elijah says "maybe your daughter does fall in love" Klaus scowls at that.

"Right now Edward is making it clear for guys to stay away" Angela tells Bella "unlike her siblings she's comfortable with her body"

"Like seriously don't waste your time" Jessica says

"Wasn't planning on it" I sit down next to mom, because they don't eat I eat their food.

"What does she mean they don't eat?" Keelin asks "everyone eats but dead people" everyone looks at her "I meant in a grave, you know" everyone goes back to the memory.

"Edward?" I see Edward stare at the new girl "what's going on?"

"I can't hear her thoughts" is all he says. So like with Inadu and me, Edward can't hear her thoughts. "The new girl" Edward has the ability to read minds.

This shocks the Mikaelsons hearing what Rory just said.

"Wait she said Inadu, like the Hollow?" Hayley asks, the Hollow was present one day then she was gone the next "is the Hollow inside my daughter?" Worry fills them then.

"I'm going to introduce myself" My family nods their heads as I make my way over to Bella, she looks my way as I come closer "Hi you must be Bella. I'm Aurora but most people call me Rory" holding my hand out we shake hands.

"Hi" she nervously says, soon I join them sitting between Jessica and Bella.

"That Bella has no fashion sense" Rebekah comments

"Is that really important?" Elijah asks

"When it's a crime to fashion" is all Rebekah says, he brothers give her an exasperated look.

"How do you like Forks so far?" I ask her, Bella just looks at me nervously 'Rory' Inadu talks to me 'she's Edwards blood singer, keep the two away from each other'

'Really? I ask her as Bella tells me how it's wet and dreary 'anything else I should know, you know in case something big happens?'

'She's also his mate' I nod my head looking at Bella 'thanks Inadu, love you'

'Love you too' Inadu says. Soon the Mikaelsons are thrown out of the memory.

"She loves Inadu?" Hayley asks "that spirit tried to kill Hope!" She says outraged

"Hayley" Freya says "who knows how long the two have been connected, it's possible the Hollow and Rory created a bond between them like a sister bond"

"Just pick another memory" Keelin suggests and Hope picks a memory saying Bella meeting the family