Fifthteen

Rory's POV

It's been two weeks since we came back, Edward gave me a letter saying it was from Paul and I've been dreading opening it. For the past two weeks I've woken up with morning sickness, my family found out when I first threw up.

I haven't even talked to Nick yet, god I need to talk to him. Right now I'm in Forks High doing finals, I know I graduated early but my family thinks me graduating with them is a good idea so here I am studying for finals which is in a week.

I'm in the library looking for something to read when my phone buzzes, I look to see it's from Nick.

Nick: you go to Forks High right? This confuses me, why does he want to know?

Me: yes, why? No response, shaking my head I put my new phone my family got for me away. It has a purple agate case. It's somewhat warm outside so I'm wearing a short grey romper with heels.

Soon the bell rings and I walk out of the building to the parking lot where I hear people talking about the hot guy

Soon the bell rings and I walk out of the building to the parking lot where I hear people talking about the hot guy. Then I smell his scent, I look up to see Nick waiting in the front outside of his car waiting for me with a smile on his face. My family look at him confused as to who he is.

"Nick!" I yell, and run into his arms

"Nick!" I yell, and run into his arms. He laughs when he picks me up, we hug as bystanders look to see who this is. "What are you doing here?" Dreading what the answer is.

He whispers "there's a problem with the Russian wolves, they want you and Elena dead" I breath in sharply "Jeremy sent me to make sure your safe...but there's more"

"Rory" I look to see my family look at me.

"Care to meet the rest of my family?" I ask him, he nods his head and we walk over to them. "Guys this is Nick, Nick meet my parents Rosalie and Emmett, then Jasper and Edward, this is Bella and you know Alice"

"Right" nodding his head "the one who stormed into Stonehaven and threw you over her shoulder and had me go out of my mind"

"Hi" she waves her hand "sorry about that"

"It's fine" he says "family problems, I understand"

"You two need to talk" Alice tells me giving me a look.

"Okay" I grab Nicks hand and soon we leave, I get into the car and he drives me to the hotel in Seattle he's staying at. "You do know about the missing people right?"

"Yeah" nodding his head "their vampire attacks" we head up to his suite, when we get there I walk in. Once inside I set my bag near the door I look around the room. It's nice, plus with how high we are up no one will question anything regarding anything since no one can see.

I turn around and Nick kisses me, I return the kiss

I turn around and Nick kisses me, I return the kiss. Wrapping one arm around his neck and the other I place my hand on his cheek we kiss, Nicks arms encircle me and pulls me closer to him.

He walks us back to the bed, once I'm near there I pull back and look at him. I go to take off my romper as Nick takes off his clothes. Soon I'm in nothing but a bra and a thong.

Nick looks me up and down before I grab him into a kiss, as we kiss I jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I feel his dick getting hard and soon my back is on the bed, as we kiss I moan and gasp when Nick grabbed some rope and ties my hands above my hand to the headboard. I look at the smirk on his face, soon he trails kisses down my chest to my center.

Spreading my legs he has his face close to my pussy and I feel his hot breath blow on my lips, I try to move my legs but he keeps them open. Nick then moves my thong aside and licks my lips, I moan as he does this "Nick, please" I beg. He just licks and bites my outer thighs knowing exactly what he's doing.

When Nick goes back to licking and sucking he uses his fingers on my clit and I moan "oh god Nick" I gasp. Soon my first orgasm washes through me and I moan loudly, who cares what these humans think I'm having sex they need to get over it.

Nick doesn't give me a chance to come down from my high before he starts pumping his finger in and out of me "more" I moan, and he goes slowly not giving me what I need. Soon he adds another finger, his thumb pressed down on my clit. I squirm and he watches what he's putting me through, soon my next orgasm comes through.

I breath in deeply and look at Nick, he just smiles down at me. We kiss then and Nick aligns himself up with me center, then he thrusts himself into me and I gasp in his mouth.

"Nick" I moan and he thrusts in and out of me fast and hard, soon I get to the same rhythm as him "faster" as he does.
⚜️
"Why does the Russian pack want me and Elena dead?" I ask Nick, after a few hours of sex we stop and watch a few movies in silence. Soon I break it asking him.

"Roman Navikev wants Elena dead because she's Sasha Antonov's daughter" he tells me "she also happened to be his granddaughter, it's a vendetta"

"That doesn't explain me" I say he just sighs

"He doesn't believe there should be female werewolves or that if there are they should only be used as breeders" he looks at me then to my belly "Elena, she found your test" looking at me "is it true?"

"Yeah" nodding my head "the day Alice came was the day I found out, I was trying to think of the right way to tell you" he just looks at me "I'm sorry for not telling you sooner"

"This Paul" he finally says "have you spoken to him yet?"

"No" looking down at me hands "he wrote me a letter, I want to read it and I don't at the same time"

"How about I read it?" He offers "you aren't reading it, you'll be listening. Where's the letter?"

"In my bag" he gets up and goes to get the letter.