Thirty-Two

Paul's POV

As my imprint tells me what happens I become enraged, I see tears in her eyes. When she's done I want to pull her into a hug and disembowel her birth parents at the same time but I know I can only do one.

I walk inside and I find Nick, I see everyone give me pity glances. They heard Rory's story of her parents, of course. One downside of having supernatural hearing "here" I hand Nick Kol and soon I head back to my imprint.

I see tears run down her face, I pull her into a hug. I hold her and rub her back soothingly as she cries "I'm here for you" I tell her "your not alone, no more" she just cries and I keep my anger at bay for her birth family because in this moment my imprint needs me. Rory needs me. Then I think about what I said almost a year ago, god I never should have said that.

"Paul" I pull back and look at Rory "I love you, always and forever"

"I will love you too, always and forever" She pulls me back into a hug, the hugs tighter this time. I know that 'always and forever' in her family meant a great deal, so I'm guessing when I said it it meant a lot to her.

Time Skip

"The treaty is null and void" Jacob tells us, like Leah and I predicted "at least in Sam's mind"

"Your an idiot" Leah tells him, apparently he and Seth left Sam's pack and is creating their own of just themselves. Whether there will be anymore will be unknown for now.

"Ow" we see Rosalie Cullen standing being helped by Emmett "I'm pretty sure my water just broke" we see a wet stain in her pants.

"Okay" Carlisle says "let's take them to my exam room" Emmett picks her up and soon they go to the exam room, we look at Bella and she's the same. Nothing new with her, Charlie is here and is by his daughters side.

"Ahh!" We hear Rosalie scream

"Makes you glad you didn't take that potion huh?" Demetri jokes with the other vampiresses in the room. They just glare at him, Jane uses her powers on him for a minute before he groans standing back up.

"What about Bella?" Charlie asks "will it be the same for her?" We all look to each other not sure how to answer it since Rosalie is a vampire that's carrying a hybrid child. Bella however isn't, she's human and her body is still fragile from when that baby broke her ribs.

"We don't know" my imprint tells Charlie "when the time comes Inadu and I can try to create a spell before Bella gives birth to have it be a natural childbirth but in reality with Bella's broken bones..."

"The baby" Inadu speaks up "it might break Bella's pelvic bones and keep her from delivering naturally, it's safer to do a c section" Charlie nods his head sad.

"Dad" Bella says "don't worry, I'm fine" but no one really believes her "I'll be fine"

"I can't lose you" he says "not again, it wasn't even two years ago did I finally get you back but to have you die" he stands shaking his head "I'll be a mess is you die Bells"

"Just visual me eating pizza on the couch" we give her a really look.

"You want me to visual" disbelief in his voice

"Please dad" we soon hear Rosalie screams some more.

"You goddamn motherfucking piece of shit!" We laugh as Rosalie screams at Emmett "if our daughters ever create another fertility potion your the one who will drink, then carry and deliver it" we hear Emmett mumble something "go fuck yourself!" She screams

"Well" Nick laughs "I'm glad you didn't go through that much pain with the twins"

"What do you mean?" Charlie asks

"Rory wasn't in that much pain" Inadu says "I can feel her emotions and stuff like that so when she was in labor, she barely felt anything" it felt like I was passing bad gas honestly.

"Your lucky then" Edward says "Rosalie just pushed it out" we wait for Emmett to come out. When he does we see him carry a small bundle in his arms, it looks like the baby would suffocate from those large arms of his.

"It's a girl" Emmett smiles showing us the baby. The baby has golden hair with green eyes. She has her eyes open and she looks around the room before she stops on someone. I look to see it's Seth who stares wide eyed, did he just imprint on her?

"Good luck" Edward chuckles to Seth, everyone but Jacob, Leah and I look confused. Emmett tilts his head wondering before realizing.

"You imprinted on my daughter?" He growls, Esme quickly takes the baby from him. When she does, Emmett goes to Seth and drags him by his collar before throwing him on his ass outside.

Seth stands up as Emmett crosses his arms, I see Leah run outside to help her brother if things are needed. "So..." Demetri laughs "just to be clear, Seth and baby Cullen to be named later are mates?"

"Yup" Jacob says, we listen in to what they are saying.

"She's a baby" Emmett growls "do you have anything to say for yourself?"

"It just happens" Seth says "like what Leah said yesterday me imprinting on your daughter, I'll be whatever she wants me to be. Right now I'll be a brother to her because she's so young, I'll be a protector always" at least it wasn't Jacob who imprinted "I promise sir I will never willingly go and cause your daughter any pain, I will do my best to make sure she's happy" that seems to sit alright with Emmett since he nods his head.

"Just wait till Rose hears this" We all smile, Rosalie Cullen will freak when she hears what Seth did "good luck with her" soon they come back inside the house, when they do we just remain stoic.

"Oh I know you all were listening in" Emmett says taking his daughter back from Esme "Rose is calling for me and out baby" he soon leaves.

"Has this ever happened?" Riley asks us "an imprint being so young?"

"No" shaking my head "the only other imprint that was young is Emily's niece Claire. She's like four years old?" I ask Leah

"Yeah, she's four" confirming "she's was imprinted by Quil"

"Wow" Bree says "good luck Seth" we all mumble the same thing. Just as we hear someone scream.

"A DOG DID WHAT WITH MY NEWBORN BABY GIRL?!" We hear Rosalie Cullen scream, we look at Seth who goes pale. "BRING THAT MONGREL IN HERE RIGHT THIS INSTANT!"

"Good luck" we all say to Seth who shakily goes towards the danger that is Rosalie Cullen.