Twenty

Rory's POV

That fucking asshole, he lied to Jeremy. I soon wake up from when I passed out from being stabbed, oh god the babies.

"Rory?" I look to see Nick and Paul looking at me with relief on their faces.

"Thank god" Paul comes over and pulls me into a hug "don't ever do anything like that again"

"No" shaking my head "I'll just ask politely to the Russian wolves not to kidnap me and breed me only to say no and ask them not to have them kill me instead" saying sarcastically "the babies?"

"The babies are fine" I look to see I'm back home in my room.

"The wolves?" I ask Nick "are they dead?" Them we hear some screaming "is Clayton here?"

"Yeah" nodding his head, I hiss when I touch the spot where I was stabbed.

"How long was I out?"

"A few days" Paul tells me "Sam ordered me to stay by your side because of what happened"

"And let me guess a certain wolf wasn't too pleased" the two smirk shaking their heads no.

"Jacob demanded I help because in his words 'she's got those werewolves she doesn't need Paul'" we hear growls come from him.

"Wait" trying to think "isn't it graduation day?" They nod their heads.

"Everyone is out" Nick tells me "Carlisle informed the school you got very sick and had to stay home"

"Anything exciting other than" I'm interrupted by screams "me being almost killed?"

"Jacob kissed Bella" I stare wide eyed at Paul "Bella punched him and she sprained her hand"

"Did you punch him? Either of you?" I ask, they shake their heads no. "Anything else?"

"That friend of yours" Nick says "she's going through the change" I stare at him "one of the wolves bit her, Elena and Clayton helped her through it you'll see her tonight"

"Was she like Elena then? Born from a werewolf father?" I ask

"It would appear so" Nick says

"Rory" I look to see mom and dad come in and hug me "oh I'm so happy your alright" looking at me "no going to the graduation party"

"I wasn't even going to go" I whisper since everyone knows Alice wants us all of attend.

"What?!" Soon Alice runs in and puts her hands on her hips glaring at me "young lady you are going, it's a graduation party your last chance to see your friends"

"I'm not exactly in the party mood" I tell her "I was just stabbed"

"Alice" mom tries to get through her sister

"No" shaking her head "I already have something for you to wear and your going" she then leaves, leaving no room to debate.

"I guess your going to the party" Nick breaks the silence "I saw the decorations and it reminded me of Venice" we both smile at the memory, the others confused.

"Nick started a bar fight" when we were in Venice helping Nicks father, Antonio with the wolf packs Italian assets Nick was fucking a wolfs girlfriend in a bathroom and they got into a fight.

"What happened?" Dad asks

"I fucked the wrong girl" smirking at what he's proud of "shouldn't you be getting ready for the party?" Nick asks

"Yes!" We hear Alice scream and we laugh
⚜️
It's time to party, Nick and Paul haven't left my side. Clayton finished torturing the one wolf after days apparently, by the time he was done the wolf ended up dead because of it. They told us how Roman ordered it as his last wish, now Roman is dead and the world apparently knows about werewolves so yeah. Fun times, they don't know about witches or vampires since I'm pretty sure the Volturi will get involved then.