Do It For Me

"Darling

    "Darling..." Loki said in a melodic voice. He appeared in your room loosening his tie and unbuttoning the top button of his dress shirt. He searched for you as he rolled his sleeves up to his elbows. It was taking a toll on him to send his visage this far away from where his actual body was. But, he had to see you. And not just from a six-inch screen, but really see you. He knew he wouldn't be able to touch you, that was strength he didn't have at this moment. His image would surely disappear if any living thing tried to touch this duplicate. He'd been gone for over two weeks following the lead regarding Dreykov. If he was successful, it would mean that they can finally take him down and keep you safe.

    The last time Loki talked to you was five days ago. He had gone silent because he had shape-shifted into one of Dreykov's lieutenants. He didn't want to risk getting caught. And you knew better than to call anyone on the team when they were out on the field. It could really jeopardize the mission and the team's life.

    He looked around and saw that you weren't on your bed, nor were you in your ensuite bathroom. You weren't by your window either, taking in the moonlight. It was really late at night. There were only a few places you could've been this late in the evening. She must be in the common room or at the gym downstairs. A slight panic started to take hold of him. He knew that you were safe, but this mission has him feeling paranoid and concerned for your safety.

    Quietly he walked through your room towards the living room to look for you. No one else should be up at this hour. Loki knows that sometimes you like to sit on the balcony watching the city at night. So he made his way for the common area.

    As he passed his chamber doors, he noted that there was a light coming through the underside of the door. Curiosity got the better of him. Who would be in my room? Thoughts of double agents and Dreykov's men going through his things, trying to find clues about where you were maybe or something they can use against him to get to you. He had to find out who, or what is in his room. He felt violated and insulted.

    Could something have happened in the last five days? Where is Thor?

    He rushed his apparition through the door only to find you sleeping on top of his bed. The light coming from your sleeping form. You had left the curtains open, letting moonlight shine through and change you. Your hair and skin shone as bright as the moon itself.

    His anger quickly faded into admiration as he watched you breathe deep on top of his sheets. You were alive. You were safe. Loki brushed his fingers through his hair, scolding himself about his hyper-paranoid tendencies.

    He watched you as you slept. He felt his anxiety slip away with every deep breath you took. You were wearing nothing but a tank top and your underwear. Your favorite sleepwear. You had rested one of your arms and legs over a pillow, cradling it. Loki walked over to the side of his bed, and without touching you, ran his fingers down your face.