Do I Wanna Know

The quinjet touched down just before sunset. Three of the Avengers stepped off with their new consultant.

"We appreciate you helping us out," said Steve.

"It's no problem. Now...uh...you said you had someone on your team that has similar gifts to mine." The consultant said. "Will I get to meet them?" he asked in a plummy accent.

"Ya. I'm curious how your power works if it's similar to hers." Tony said.

"Her?" the consultant wondered out loud.

"Yes. We've been testing her and pushing her, to see how her powers work. She's very remarkable. She can sing without compelling anyone now." Bruce added.

"Compel? Sing? Do you mean to tell me you have a Siren on your team?" The male consultant asked, disbelievingly.

"Yes! Her name is Mayari. Have you heard of her?" Bruce asked.

"The moon goddess?" the consultant asked with a growing smirk.

"The one and the same," Tony confirmed. "Do you know her?" He asked, suddenly getting protective.

"Oh, we go way back. The goddess and I." His step a little more upbeat, he followed the three Avengers down the elevator to the common room.

" His step a little more upbeat, he followed the three Avengers down the elevator to the common room

You were sitting on the barstool next to the kitchen island. You were scrolling through your phone, looking for recipes to make for dinner. "Maybe some lasagna? I'm sure those three would have a big appetite coming back from their mission," you asked Loki. He was standing behind you with his arms wrapped around your midsection and his chin on your shoulder as he half-heartedly looked at your phone.

"Hmm. Sounds delicious darling. Shall we get started?" he whispered close to your ear, peppering kisses along your neck. You giggled and he held you tighter not wanting you to escape his grasp.

"Babe, you're not even listening. I was talking about dinner."

"Yes, I am listening, but I'm otherwise distracted by the delicious little morsel that's in my arms at the moment." He spun you around on the barstool, making you open your legs to him as he confidently put himself in between you. He kissed you. Passionately and unabashedly. Moaning when your tongue invaded his. You stopped short of breath, making his mouth follow yours for another kiss.

You put your fingers to his lips and said, "Love, it's my night to cook. I promise if you'll help me make dinner, I will do whatever you desire. I'll even prop myself on a platter if you want." You giggled as Loki's eyes grew with mischief at the thought. A lascivious smile coming forth from his lips.

"Would you like me to preheat the oven?" Loki asked enthusiastically.

"Yes, please," you laughed. "Than..." you stopped what you were saying and stood straight up. Your phone falling onto the marble countertops. Your eyes started to glow, but not their usual silver blue. It was a golden yellow.